Sign in to follow this  
Harrek

Bones IV pre-launch & news

Luke whined....

***Everybody drink...***

Just don't do that with Anakin. You'll end up hospitalized.

Also, yeah ugh I hope Bones IV doesn't come out too sooooooooon :( cuz. Kickstarters.

• Like 7

For Bones III I gave myself a firm budget of $120. I ended up spending over $700. It's hard not to get caught up in the excitement.

Yeah, but you're not serious until you've joined me in the Four Digit Bones KS Club (which I've just created) . . .

The Egg

$963 for Bones 3. I feel unworthy ....
I am hesitant to add mine up. I wonder what the top 1% of pledgers had for a total.
  • Like 7

For Bones III I gave myself a firm budget of $120. I ended up spending over $700. It's hard not to get caught up in the excitement.

Yeah, but you're not serious until you've joined me in the Four Digit Bones KS Club (which I've just created) . . .

The Egg

I am hesitant to add mine up. I wonder what the top 1% of pledgers had for a total.

Good question, the average pledge was $202.77.

• Like 5

The Egg

I wonder what the average is with the PM factored in. I spent more in the PM than during the campaign.
  • Like 8

I just went back and looked at what I pledged for all the previous three Bones....made it into the club for all three.  I imagine that Bones IV will be similar.

Now just to paint them.....as with all things.  I keep telling myself that I will have plenty to keep me busy in retirement :).....in about twenty years time.

• Like 7

I just went back and looked at what I pledged for all the previous three Bones....made it into the club for all three.  I imagine that Bones IV will be similar.

Now just to paint them.....as with all things.  I keep telling myself that I will have plenty to keep me busy in retirement :).....in about twenty years time.

This. Completely this.
  • Like 5

Only 3 more months (or less) I am looking forward to the KS running as much as I am for the KSIII and the KSIV stuff arriving. 

• Like 4

Hmm well I remember them saying that Bones 4 would be spring this year....but...

If Bones 3 ships at the earliest April, I could see them make that true...but if it ships in May or later...then Bones 4 will officially be this summer.....

Edited by Bane Of Humanity
  • Like 3

They didn't define it was spring in the Northern Hemisphere.  For us Aussies, spring starts in August :)  Just to be clear, I am hoping for before August.

• Like 7

The Egg

I'm above average :ph34r:

• Like 5

How long before the KS actually starts do you think they will give an official date?

Man I am thinking about investing in better paint and brushes and then throw this KS, not good!  Hope the kids don't mind if I spend their birthday money on myself  :ph34r:

• Like 6