Bones IV pre-launch & news

Harrek

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/22/2016 at 4:05 PM, Harrek said:

The banner doesn't say anything other than Bones 4 spring 2017. They do have a case with some of the new sculpts in it. I assume others will get good pictures of those.

Does it still say Spring?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

Technically, it is still spring until June 20.

That might, or might not, be enough time, but I kind of hope they give themselves a small respite between Bones III fulfillment and the next cycle of madness.

• Like 5

Since Bones 4 was announced last September, and factoring in the delay on Bones 3, I'm betting most of the work has already been done.

That said, I'm hoping that the close of Bones 4 is something after July 1.  That is when my wallet will best be able to absorb the assault.

• Like 6

True, but if the Pledge Manager is open as long as Bones 3 is, then you will have plenty of time to breath new life in your wallet, or steal someone elses... Seeing how may 30lb+ pledges there are, I want to try for one of everything next time... As I am sure I will love it all even if I don't need it all.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

True, but if the Pledge Manager is open as long as Bones 3 is, then you will have plenty of time to breath new life in your wallet, or steal someone elses... Seeing how may 30lb+ pledges there are, I want to try for one of everything next time... As I am sure I will love it all even if I don't need it all.

Good point.  On previous Kickstarters, I've applied a one-and-done strategy for the pledge manager.  I'll need to rethink that on the next go around.

• Like 4

When it come to making money you don't always get to rest!!  Going right back into another KS is just more money on the books.  I could be wrong but it seems like just the KS, or at least the first half of the KS would be a quiet time (relatively), mostly just sitting back and watch the money pour in.

I really hope this kicks off soon!  

All that being said, if they do need sometime to regroup after Bones 3 fulfillment I hope they take it!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

Technically, it is still spring until June 20.

Technically, for a company run by an accountant, 'spring' totally means Q2 and thus lasts until June 30th. ;)

Edited by Arkady
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Xherman1964 said:

I'm out of the country most of June...please wait till I get back!!!

I need to pledge for all the new goodies!!!

NO!!  Bad bad doggy!!!  Sit... lay down... no more barking!

You'll have to excuse him.  

You can start the KS right away!

Edited by NecroMancer
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Xherman1964 said:

I'm out of the country most of June...please wait till I get back!!!

I need to pledge for all the new goodies!!!

I recommend the Kickstarter app.  Double the trouble.

• Like 3