Bones IV pre-launch & news

Harrek

9 hours ago, JackMann said:

I'd recommend tossing that into the Bones You'd Like to See thread. They've said they actually do go through that thread and see what people have suggested. The people making those decisions aren't necessarily reading this thread.

^^^This^^^

There are a LOT of great suggestions on that thread, and it is regularly compiled by the exalted @ladystorm. Some many minis have seen life thanks to these threads.

• Like 5

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Aryanun said:

I'd love to see a Paint Poker Tool add-on for Bones 4.

The Poker Tool is awesome but I actually use normal T pins much more often. You can get a pack of them for about $1. They're what Reaper actually uses to make the skull pokey. The skull is molded around the to of the T pin. 

344615_p?$OD-Dynamic$&wid=450&hei=450

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, CorallineAlgae said:

The Poker Tool is awesome but I actually use normal T pins much more often. You can get a pack of them for about $1. They're what Reaper actually uses to make the skull pokey. The skull is molded around the to of the T pin. 

344615_p?$OD-Dynamic$&wid=450&hei=450

Reaper had plain T pins at the Paint and Take at Adepticon.

• Like 6

The skull paint pokers are expensive and time consuming to make, they are poured and finished by hand. I have only seen them at Reapercons. 

I got a box of "extra long ball point quilt pins" for a couple dollars at a fabric/craft store and use those. There are anywhere from 80 to 500 in a pack for a couple of dollars. If they get gunked with paint I just throw them away. 

Is there any solid news on Bones IV or are we still in limbo? 

• Like 5

My budget for this next one will be spent under a microscope, but I am determined to SERIOUSLY consider all Expansions! And then get them! HA!

I have been giving thought to pledging for the core up front, but in the end picking and choosing what I want out of the Core . . .

I mean, how many PC types do I need? . . .

Who am I kidding!?!? I NEED THEM ALL!!!! 

• Like 6