Bones IV pre-launch & news

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello budget my old friend. It's good to know I've blown you once again.

Posted Images

Keep in mind that the snake, like the two Spartans, the elephant, and the ruins/temple thing are not Reaper models for Bones 4. They're from a Kickstarter for a Conan game that was run a while back and is getting ready for fulfilment.

Did they happen to say which one? I may buy it when it comes out in retail just for those minis.

• Like 2

*** Honey? I really think it is time for the girls to find their own place..you know I love them, but ehhhh SPAAAACCCEEE!!!!*****

Two kids? No, I'm pretty sure there's always just been one... Um, what pile of cash? I don't recall a large pile of cash in a box marked "Bones 4 Fund"...

• Like 6

20161022_194155.jpg

I said it before on Facebook somewhere, but those soldiers in the front look suspiciously like they're designed for a multi-part plastic kit. Are they for the Conan game perhaps, maybe Aquilonians?

OK, so I was having a closer look at a photo on FB, and I noticed that they all appear to have the same body - just different heads and arms. So I wondered... could it be a modular adventurer kit? One body, optional weapons and gear.

• Like 5

Wow!  I honestly thought that Bones 3 might've been the last one.  I'm in for one more, though I might be choosier than I've been in the past.  When Bones III arrives I'll have a mountain of unpainted minis.  The value in these kickstarters is just too good to pass up.

So many of these sculpts look amazing.  The Baba Yaga hut and the wraiths are awesome.  There appears to be an orc in full plate - a welcome change from the leather and hide wearing ones we have now.  Once again, it looks like we're in for a wild ride.

• Like 5

All I know is that I want them. I like their looks. Not too detail heavy, but not so light as to be bland.

They have a kind of simple charm to them, a bit like the Anhurians. They actually remind me of some minis that I've got lying around from WotC's Chainmail game.

• Like 5