Sign in to follow this  
Sirithiliel

A Study of Ice and Fire

The white dragon is really nice. That turned out spectacular. All of the guys are nice, but the White dragon is really nice.

To clarify, the pathfinder red. I want it. No really. I want eeeeettt

Edited by Smokestack
  • Like 1

Very nice work. I especially like your fire elementals. In fact, I'm going to try to copy your paint job because I like them that much. (Not to mention I have all the same minis lol ) It's a perfect rendition of fire and I'd love to try my hand at it. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vytau
      Still not tired of re-skinning this thing.  This is my third:  the Pathfinder Red dragon painted up as a Green dragon.   I did one in typical / classic red a long time ago, I just did one in white last month, and now I present...green!  

This cast was a little wobbly / uneven.  Pronounced mold line down the middle and the eyes were pretty lumpy.  No biggie - for the price it is an amazing mini, and it is easily one of my favorite Reaper Bones productions.  

Dominant color is green, obviously, and more specifically it's the "Warm Green" triad.  It's otherwise all reaper paints except for the drudgework on the base, which is craft paint and reaper washes (black and brown).  

Still hoping to do a blue and a black at some point in the relatively near future!.  

• By Disciple of Sakura
      I finally got this beast finished. I have a snake god in my homebrewed campaign, Baumol, the Neutral Evil god of corruption, lies, and envy, and really love getting these serpents for him to inflict on my players. Since this is much more likely to be a statute than a creature (though it'll be that, too), I decided to paint it up with an elaborate base. I gouged out the mini's eyes and replaced them with craft store fake gemstones, picked up some Reaper flaming spheres (77081) and cut up the graveyard expansion pillars from Bones 3 (77638) to make braziers, then mounted them all to a wooden pyramid I got at a craft store and covered with cobblestone texture-rolled sculpy. I drilled a pit into the base of the sphere, through the braziers, and through the base, then ran some LED string into the fires and mounted the battery in the base. I'm really satisfied with the result. Baumol's holy symbol is a gold or black snake curled around a red gem signifying a heart, so the cobra's hood has this symbol on both sides, and there's a red oval on the base upon which the snake sits. His favored weapon is a trident, so the inner hood markings are tridents, too...

Closeup of the gem eyes. They were clear, but I washed them with green ink and gloss varnish.

Closeup on the front of the base.

And now with the LEDs on.

• By eldamir
      This took over a year - mostly because I procrastinate EVERYTHING - but he's finally done!  
      Contest Thread
      Combined Show-Off Thread
      WIP Thread

Colors rolled were Blush Pink (I fudged and went to Breast Cancer Pink so that I can donate him to a survivor that I know), Brilliant Green and Heather Blue.

I have yet to get around to building or acquiring something better for photographing these than printer paper leaned up against the paint rack, but other than that, CnC is, as always welcome.
    • By jonaas33
      Tried something different with this Fire Elemental over the weekend.  I had already painted this fig in the traditional red/yellow/smokey colors earlier and had a blast with it, so I decided to give it another shot.  I thought purple would be neat, so I just ran with it.  Being a native Minnesotan, I'll be calling this The Prince Elemental after The Purple One.  I'm super happy with how it turned out, and I'm looking forward to unleashing this funky elemental on a party in need of some soul.  Comments and critiques are welcome as always, thanks in advance!

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Sh!t's on fire, yo!...

Kev!
      P.S. This is fine...
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 2 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)