Sign in to follow this  
Ode

Skoli figs

Santa's or Sophie's

???

sorry couldn't resist there

cbs

I refuse to answer that on the grounds that I might be energy drained.

>>ReaperWolf ???

Well, if Santa delivers to "good " boys and girls, I is obvious that Sophie delives to "bad" boys and girls. After all everybody deserves a "treat" on Christams!

Lady Tam

No, They will be something totally "new" I think. Which is cool. And reaperWolf seems to hint that there are some "other" new races forthcoming in thier world book, Nect MARCH right guys? (This is a hint to "bump up the date :;): )

Lady Tam

No, They will be something totally "new" I think. Which is cool. And reaperWolf seems to hint that there are some "other" new races forthcoming in thier world book, Nect MARCH right guys? (This is a hint to "bump up the date :;): )

Lady Tam

Oh hun... you don't want to bump up the date... it might break me! Lotsa work goes into putting a book together, and a good chunk of it starts AFTER the writing is "done"...

ReaperIvy

(hoping 2 books by Spring doesn't kill her)

Two books? Did I hear "two books"? Pray tell what "two books" are we talking about?  :D  The worl book and......(Help me out hear ReaperPeeps and fill in the blank!)

Lady tam

Two books? Did I hear "two books"? Pray tell what "two books" are we talking about?  :D  The worl book and......(Help me out hear ReaperPeeps and fill in the blank!)

Lady tam

This one's for the CAV bunch:

Next CAV release, Rules of Engagement.

You see what I mean about March would kill me?? ;-)

ReaperIvy

"beware the Ides of March"

I have "faith" in you. You can do it. As Yoda would say, "There is no try, only do"  :D  O.k. Then if March would kill you then April would only 'wound you" right?

Lady tam

Lady Tam

Happi Holidaze Kidz!

<<chewing chocolate chip cookie>>

Hi ho! Time to teaze once again.

In answer to your query, skoli are not related in any way, shape, or form to beastmen or goblinoids, they're entirely something else. You might even say they're kinda *otherworldly*. A prediction: with the release of the info you'll probably be seeing more skoli figs, male and female, in future on account they're pretty darn kool if I do say so myself. And I just did. So nifty in fact people will probably be looking for ways to sneak them into non DHL settings.

And of course there are the crunchy bits but I'll leave these alone for now, don't wanna give too much away.

In terms of structure we've eschewed vagaries and half-answers, nothin' but good stuff here! Each of the race writeups will provide you with all the historical, cultural, ethnologicial, and mechanical info necessary to thoroughly enjoy playing the character in the DHL setting. So tighten those safety harnesses 'cuz it's gonna be a bumpy, err uhh.. spikey ride. Ouch! Anybody got a band-aid?

As to other races I have no doubt you'll be much pleased. Strike that! What I meant to say was you'll be quivering in ecstacy. We've pulled out all the stops when it comes to presenting new races in DHL. We've taken each of the PHB 3e races and given them a unique Adonian spin. No rehashed info here. We've also taken those same races and fluffed them up, added some tasteful embellishments, and the end result is a steamy pot of stew containing big meaty pieces of subraces and more crunchy info than you can shake a vorpal flaming 10' pole of wounding at.

<<surriptiously sneaks another choco-peanut cluster from the offered plate>> Well, must run, I've just been contacted by the HIGHER POWERS and told to get back to the salt mines.

Ta,

>>ReaperWolf

Teasemeister Extraordinaire

I don't know if I hate you or love you right now! :D But being female I think I can "justify" both. here's a  :p  :p  :p  just for you! Now, how much more beeging do we need to do to get "even" more tasty tidbits out of you. (I do have access to four batches of home made peanut clusters.)

Lady Tam

I don't know if I hate you or love you right now! :D But being female I think I can "justify" both. here's a  :p  :p  :p  just for you! Now, how much more beeging do we need to do to get "even" more tasty tidbits out of you. (I do have access to four batches of home made peanut clusters.)

Lady Tam

I love my job...

>>ReaperWolf

what? Torturing us!  :D well, let me comend you on a "jod well done"

Lady Tam

Such a good sport.

I'll see about convincing the Powers That Be to allow me to post the Skoli stats in .pdf format to the Reaper Site in the weeks to come.

>>ReaperWolf