Sign in to follow this  
Ode

Skoli figs

we understand that the powers that be need to sell books to stay in business & that you have to guard against releasing too much. Still and all, we know the books are coming. It is the MINIS that are truly agonizing some of us. Must have more skoli minis - especially if you come up w/ one or more with a katana (or greatsword, i suppose). Still haven't seen these minis on the 'coming soon' list & i'm not the only one gettin antsy...

I'll have to ask around what non reaper-groupies think of skoli.  I'm expecting comments about "Elves with pointy bits", but most of the people I know at the FLGS are wargamers and GW-slaves, not RPers.

O.K. Let bring this back to the top! I would really hate for the Reaper Peeps to forget us!  :D  After all some stats on Skoli to go with all the "other" info we have "wormed" out of them would be just nifty!

Lady Tam

yes, yes, yes... want more stats, more info on what figures might be upcoming... want more friends for Jesset. Heck, want a real Jesset figure since i'm not very good at converting...

A large sword (katana preferably, or western if necessary) a beautiful bow, and studded leather armor.

i know you can do it. i know you want to do it. Pleeeeeeeease...

DrNo's comic shop(don't remember the web address) had a couple of skoli figures last night.I don't remember which one.

Sorry, so little time, so many concussions.....

OK, so a halfling is being chased by a big Kargir Orc and a wild looking female Skoli. Just as they are about to catch the little guy, he sees a lamp, and picks it up.

The Orc grabs it from him, and rubs vigorously. Lo and behold, a genie appears Kazal, by name(#2436). "Alright, you know the drill. Three wishes for the group of you. No tricks. the orc goes first..."

The Orc removed his dented helmet and pondered a moment, finally saying, "I wish all the Orcs were back in Kargir, were you can find female orcs and fell meat and..." SHAZAM! He was gone!

The Skoli picked up the lamp before the halfling could move(amazing DEX scores), then stood on the smaller creatures foot so that it couldn't flee. I wish all the Skoli were back in Hakir, riding giant scorpions and hunting Jallahandran warriors. These Vestonians are no competition for a....."POOF! She was gone in mid-soliloqy.

Kazala looked at the halfling. "Well, hurry up. One wish, and I'm outa here."

The halfling looked around, still not believing his good fortune, said,"The  Orcs are all back in Kargir?" Kazala nodded. "and the Skoli are all back in Hakir?" The genie nodded again.

The halfling thought long and hard. Finally he knew what to ask for.

"If there are no more orcs and Skoli here to chase me, a I'll have a beer...."

-With apologies to Troy Duffy, writer of Boondock Saints, from which this has been adapted.

So! How is our Skoli information coming along? I bet you thought we all forgot about it! But we didn't.

Lady tam

Done and approved. All's I'm waiting on is some art to go along with the writeup. Once this is approved we may post it to the webpage as a .pdf download.

I didn't figure you'd forget, we've been busy tis all. :;):

>>ReaperWolf

I LOVE YOU GUYS! canb't wait to see it. And PLEASE, PLEASE powers that be let them put it on the web!

Lady Tam

Did I mention I love you guys?

And WE love you too Lady Tam.  :D

>>ReaperWolf