Sign in to follow this  
Ode

Skoli figs

Alright, waiting.....Don't make me use my uber powerful Nuisance Adept abilities. And if we throw in my "blonde powers....it could be bad.

Lady Tam

Alright, waiting.....Don't make me use my uber powerful Nuisance Adept abilities. And if we through in my "blonde powers....it could be bad.

Lady Tam

But your forget I have Epic level evasion abilities, you have no power over me 'cept where those choco-peanut clusters are concerned.

<<swoosh>> By an eyelash or a rod a miss is a miss is a miss.

BTW, seeing as though you're a blonde I have a question:  how can you possibly see what's on your computer monitor with all the whiteout on the screen?  :D

>>ReaperWolf

Who's a big meanie, just ask his players. :p

LOL! Is THAT why I am having problems reading the post! Glad you reminded me about the white out. Thought I was seeing spots! better go get some windex....

Lady Tam

"...All we're waiting for is some art..."

That was not the thing to say to make me feel better, Wolf.  To be honest, no one tells anyone anything at Reaper.  That's so we can exercise our amazing telepathic powers.  Sadly, this week, I'm working with a sprained medulla oblingata, so I'm a little out of the loop...  :;):

It's raining outside, and that's where my release schedule is.  But I distinctly remember Skoli on it sometime this year. (The total lack of instant gratification is maddening when you have to plan ahead...)

--Talin, the sleep-deprived ninja...

That was not the thing to say to make me feel better, Wolf.  

Specifically, I don't think the art dept has received a request for art for this yet. My understanding is that the piece is still awaiting approval on the writing. Joseph, you may want to check with Ron.

ReaperIvy

Oh, that's suprising.

I thought they just watches Talin like one of those psychic children from 'Minority Report'. ONce he has an image they like, the print it up and say 'Alright, how can we use this in the game world?'

But I guess they just have him chained to his desk, like everyone else, and he's flogged until the artwork improves...

--lstormhammer

That was not the thing to say to make me feel better, Wolf.  

Specifically, I don't think the art dept has received a request for art for this yet. My understanding is that the piece is still awaiting approval on the writing. Joseph, you may want to check with Ron.

ReaperIvy

You're out of the loop?!?

I don't even know where the loop is. Here loop! Here boy! <<whistle>>

But seriously, as far as I knew ReaperRon had already put in a humble sketch request for a skoli warrior but seeing as though this is the first Talin has heard of it my bad. Sorry to add to your grief.  :)

I'll confer with ReaperRon and we'll see about sorting this out.

Sorry Talin, nothin' but luv for ya buddy.  :D

>>ReaperWolf

I don't know whats worse, that there is a "loop" that know one knows of, or that you guys have had to resort to the forum to communicate!  :D  And I thought where I worked had bad communications!

Lady Tam

I don't know whats worse, that there is a "loop" that know one knows of, or that you guys have had to resort to the forum to communicate!  :D  And I thought where I worked had bad communications!

Lady Tam

Well, we are in different states afterall!

ReaperIvy

(some of us moreso than others *WEG*)

Time to bring this back to the top. I would REALLY hate for you guys to forget us. that would be...tragic. yes, indeed it would. So, in order to keep this  where it will be noticed, I shall once again bring it to the forefront.

So, how IS that info coming along?

Lady Tam

Still waiting......Yes I am a pest! So no need to remind me about it. :D And while I am thinking about it, what about the Slithe? Will we see info on them soon? And were all the Slithe figures discontinued?

Lady Tam