Sign in to follow this  
Ode

Skoli figs

And persistance pushes the topic back to the top! After all it's after Origins, after Gencon, I have been extremely patient (After many teasers too I might add) Right now I would settle for the "unofficial official Skoli write-up" And I promise not to complain when the "Official Skoli write-up" stuff comes out and you have changed everything from the "unofficial official skoli write-up" heck, I would settle for for some good concept art for the race/ new minis of skoli at this moment. (hint hint)

:D  But I would be much happier with say....some stats on skolis.....History can wait...but a description with the stats would be nice too.......

Lady Tam

What you don't know is that mere mention of the Skoli in the Writing Monkey Cage Area has been known to elicit violent shrieks, piercing screams, wild panicked hopping and various flung items of opportunity.  It takes an entire army of orderlies and enormous doses of monkey-depressants to calm the population down to normal creative levels.  

I don't think even the mighty Reaper Ron can handle dealing with that too often.  I also suspect that his lovely wife is tired of cleaning his shirts after the ordeal.  

--Robert E. Allen III

Reaper Miniatures Writing Monkey

"....let's get down to brass tacks, man. How much for the ape?"-Hunter S. Thompson, "Fear and Loathing in Los Vegas"

LT, maybe we all need some "monkey depressants"?

Monkey Downers I like it! We can hide them in the banannas! If you would just give me what I want you wouldn't have to put up with all the screaming, and shrieking etc, etc, we would be quiet and we would settle down. Like a big cat gnawing on it's meaty bone!

By the way, Allen, nice new Avatar! I love it!

Lady Tam

By the way, Allen, nice new Avatar! I love it!

Lady Tam

I try.  But equal thanks go to Kit, for getting an infrequent foum user like myself all set up.

--Robert E. Allen III

Reaper Miniatures Writing Monkey

Posted: Nov. 11 2002,10:39  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll see if we can get a little info up on the Skoli this week, and maybe some stats too!

The first time we were teased with some information....

Posted: Nov. 12 2002,8:18  

The d20 stats for the Skoli were supposed to go into the latest Casket Works; but sadly, got cut for space. (Dang catalog! 5000 miniatures and people *still* can't get enough!)

In any case, we're hoping to share them with you soon

And the second time........

Posted: Nov. 24 2002,2:46

Patience.....

Our third teaser.....

The on dec 9th we got a "brief" history..... and dec 6th gave us an unofficial description...now many, mnay many lifetimes latter, can we have some stats? I can Piece to gehter from there if I need to. I would really like to add Skoli to my world and stats would be just dandy. And I know others out here would love to have the stats too. It's been a long dry spell sine out last "tidbit" of info was tossed out....

Lady Tam

P.S> The "history and descriptions" are about page 9 and ten in this thread.     :D  Went back and started looking for them. Forgot about Steve's comments about a "frog feast" back then was a good chuckle!

Good! Now you too can join in the quest for Skoli information! Unite all you Skoli fans! Rise up! And ask for, no demand! You Skoli information!  :laugh:

(I am soooo silly sometimes I scare myself!  :oo: )

Lady Tam

Skoli advocate extrodinaire!

Ya know, they might just not like the information they have on them, and will keep an eye on a certain forum-based RPG game and see if they like the ideas being brought up by LT and CD.

--but that's just a guess...

--LSH

Na, it is much more fun to "pester" and keep up my crusade.  :D  Kind of like Hermoine and S.P.E.W. some one has to speak up!  :D

Lady Tam