Sign in to follow this  
Ode

Skoli figs

I was drinking my coffee when I read that. Just about spit it out I started laughing so hard! Bettter be carerul Mr. Page, else the Frogs of Wrath will be called down upon you.  :D

I Pm'd Ron about stats. Figured maybe he hadn't ben reading the list and might have missed our post. I am, if anything, persistant!

Lady Tam

No really, they did bring cocktail sticks.  Look at the pics of the Scorpadillions, at least three of them ahve spearpoints made from cocktail sticks.

SP, if you're really interested in the Frog stats, look in the Warmaster annual under Lizardmen.  They're a 100% proxy of that list.

Frogs -- Chickens †I can't tell the difference especially free range.

I truly thought little would come of my request. Response has kept me entertained.

Now let's try our own stats and see if Ron's MATCH.

Let's use 3rd Ed D&D.

I propose natural armour +4. I think that's easy.

Now how about strenght?

I will muse special abilities.

Ode

Well, we are five pages and going strong on this request so far. I wonder how many more pages we will post before we see the Stats?  :D  And, yes, the resposes have been entertaining.

Lady Tam

FM, I'll check out Warmaster, it looks interesting. Good work on your FrogLads.

And , everyone, no need to call me Mr.Page; that's my DAD! Steve is fine, even if I am the oldest one here. :(

Then again, survival shows a high wound point, toughness and luck factor :D

BUT we LIKE Mr. Page. Especially when said liek Frosch said! Alright. Since this IS an informal gathering and we are all freinds here, I will call you "Steve"

Still no word back from ReaperRon, but since I sent the PM on Friday, I don't expect anything til Monday. (DARN!) I was so hoping...) All I can say is the world book can't come out fast enough for me. Is it Spring yet? (she looks out the window. Hmm guess not. It snowing and cold.  Four more months of this "stuff". Hope it is a "good" snowy" winter.)

Lady Tam

BUT we LIKE Mr. Page. Especially when said liek Frosch said! Alright. Since this IS an informal gathering and we are all freinds here, I will call you "Steve"

†Still no word back from ReaperRon, but since I sent the PM on Friday, I don't expect anything til Monday. (DARN!) I was so hoping...) All I can say is the world book can't come out fast enough for me. Is it Spring yet? (she looks out the window. Hmm guess not. It snowing and cold. †Four more months of this "stuff". Hope it is a "good" snowy" winter.)

Lady Tam

Patience.....

(Not that *I* have any, but, I hear it is a virtue or something)

--Robert E. Allen III

Reaper Miniatures Writing Monkey

It's a virtue I don't practice, unless of course I am at work. With all my "darling" old folks I can be patient to a fault. Guess I use it all up at work, 'cause I sure ain't patient any where else!

LT

Natural armor? good luck! I thought this was going to be a player-character race like other pc races. you give them something like that & no DM in hir right mind will let you play one. I'm hoping for slightly more realistic official stats (not that you couldn't customize them, but who wants to do that in every single world - especially since different DM's will end up treating them differently so your character will not be transfereable).

Of course, if 'stormhammer WANTS to give me natural armor, i'd be more than happy to accept on behalf of Jesset...

'course were playing her as an elf with unusual appearance anyway. can't change her now, i got too much invested in her history / background. (have you _read_ that thing? wow, i outdid myself on that post.)

And here we go. back to the top again. It is becomg a waitning game. Who can out wait who. It's alright. I am tenatious and will ekkp this topice alive until I get my Skoli information.

LT