Sign in to follow this  
Ode

Skoli figs

Lots of evil villain types get the cool costumes.  Stormtroopers, Sardukar,  etc.

Mind you, I don't think anyone has seen exactly how bad Malvernis really is.

--Robert E. Allen III

Reaper Miniatures Writing Monkey

So let me get this straight... they're evil, horribly evil, but they look sleek and cool rather than say, very spiky and smelly. I'm in. All praise Khardullis, death to despicable heathens and their disgusting, icky, blasphemous Goodness.

The first commandment: Pike Thy Neighbour!

are there region dependant languages?

how about pantheons? do elves have diffarent godS than humans?

Yup, there are regional languages, and each race has their own deities.  Cool stuff!

Reaper Ron

Deities and pantheons will be most welcome. Thinking back, the biggest"....uhh, I don't know" factor in "The Eldest Son" was just that. My elf and dwarf players wanted this info, and I had to wing it.

Really looking forward to this addition.

well, there is Lumis, the goddess of the moons and Auraelis (spelling?) the sun God. Check out the Eldest Son game in the sandbox. We got the "goods"

LT

Go to the thread in the gathering. you will find ReaperRobert posted a note saying "drop him a line" if you wanted some info/help. So drop him a line and see what he knows. Most is subject to change when the book comes out in the Spriing, but something IS better than nothing!

Lady Tam

And now to bring the Skoli talk back to the top. Any word oh great and wonderful ReaperPeeps on the Stats yet? I am still waiting!

Lady Tam

Hi,

The skoli have been given a PHB treatment by yours truly and once ReaperRon gives his ok I might be convinced to preview 'em here. Wihtin the description you'll find a new weapon and a writeup of the skoli goddess.

So be patient, trust in Ron, and remember we love you.

Regards,

>>ReaperWolf

d20 line developer, Dark Heaven Legends