Sign in to follow this  
Ode

Skoli figs

I might be convinced to preview 'em here. Wihtin the description you'll find a new weapon and a writeup of the skoli goddess

What do you want? It yours! My first born child...name it! :D

Lady Tam

Go to the thread in the gathering. you will find ReaperRobert posted a note saying "drop him a line" if you wanted some info/help. So drop him a line and see what he knows. Most is subject to change when the book comes out in the Spriing, but something IS better than nothing!

Lady Tam

I tried and he hasn't responded. is he sick and home from weork or something?

Go to the thread in the gathering. you will find ReaperRobert posted a note saying "drop him a line" if you wanted some info/help. So drop him a line and see what he knows. Most is subject to change when the book comes out in the Spriing, but something IS better than nothing!

Lady Tam

I tried and he hasn't responded. is he sick and home from weork or something?

ReaperRobert doesn't work in ReaperHQ... He has a day job, but lives for the evenings (or whenver it is), when he writes for us...

Be patient, I'm sure he'll come up with something. (But between work and holidays, he may need a bit more time...)

ReaperIvy

(who met ReaperRobert when he was out to visit last month!)

I might be convinced to preview 'em here. Wihtin the description you'll find a new weapon and a writeup of the skoli goddess

What do you want? It yours! My first born child...name it! :D

Lady Tam

Dunno, those chocolate chip cookies are gonna be mighty hard to beat.

Do not despair, the skoli along with a whole slew of races, some new others not so, will be in our forthcoming books.

Regards,

>>ReaperWolf

One problem my Wolf Brother. To quote Jim Morrison:

"We want the world, and we want it now...." :laugh:  :laugh:

Well, maybe tomorrow will be OK ???

Fine. How about home-made fudge? I can make both choclate and peanut butter. Plus today is cookine making day for the holidays. I will have Spritz cookies and sugar cookies available too. Or peanut clusters. I got peanut cluster to bargain with.

Lady Tam

Fine. How about home-made fudge? I can make both choclate and peanut butter. Plus today is cookine making day for the holidays. I will have Spritz cookies and sugar cookies available too. Or peanut clusters. I got peanut cluster to bargain with.

Lady Tam

Mmmmmm... peanut cluster....aghhhhhhh <drool drool>

Ah, we found your weakness! Homemade peanut clusters! She quickly grabs a plate.  There is still time before X-mas!

:;):

LT

Well, since you've been soooooo good this year I can reveal something about the skoli...

They're not elves. They're not even distantly related.

Chew on that for a while. :p