• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      Design by Heroes Infinite
      Printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Senliah the Seductress part of my Shifting Sands Project
      WIP/PROJECT HERE:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/20/#comments

The Sultan leaned back in his cushions, the room was almost dark, suddenly the fires lit up and the music started.
      Senliah stepped forth from the shadows and started her dance.
      He was enthralled, her moves, those curves, and the thrill of the danger while she danced with that large venomous serpent!
      Such a show!

Aaaahhh his friends would be delighted to see her at the banquet he would host next week.
      Senliah had agreed to perform for him alone tonight to give him a taste of what they could expect.
      The Sultan couldn't keep his eyes from her, such grace such beauty and yet a hint of danger.

Of course there were those who couldn't cope with her being so populair.
      Some even talked behind her back, spreading rumours that she danced in the forbidden Temple of Apophis!
      Rubbish! The Sultan thought, if anyone was caught spreading such gossip he would have that person beheaded, how dared they speak of such an innocent girl like that!

• By Inarah
      Never heard of this before but it's a cool monster. Not sure when or where you'd run into one, but I bet it will be the most inconvenient time and place.   According to online sources they come in all colors, so I loosely based mine on a green iguana. 

• By JackMann
      Painted up an old mini I've had forever. Pretty much just slapped some GW contrast paints on him, with a few metallics (Vallejo Gunmetal and Chrome), and some Reaper Walnut Brown for the eyes.
    • By Evilhalfling
      Snakeman Warrior - Painting Scales - Rhonda "Wren" Bender
      Sarah the Seeress- How to paint hair - Geoff Davis
      Enora, Iconic Arcanist   - Hey there shaky shaky, Beginner Freehand - Brice Cocanour

Must Paint all the things! 
      no sense leaving a mini half finished.  
      all the classes were fun, but basic.  they were good practice painting along.  I certainly don't regret taking them,.  
       It is hard to get in the moment feedback online - one of things I miss most about in person classes.  

The  camera work was good, and I could see most of the steps.  Bender's crayons were just as helpful in understanding. 

• By Glitterwolf
      Some more of my older work.
      Are you people tired yet from all my reposting??

These are my Ghostly twins.

Part of my huge Undead project: Children of the Night
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/

• Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)