• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, so much to like. I couldn't see anything that could use more tweaking until I super zoomed in. The eyes are mesmerizing, the cloth is luscious, the dragon believable, and the skin is flawless. Nice work and true art. 

• Like 1

Wow.  She is luminous.  The subtle coloring on her skin and eyes is gorgeous.  The dragon looks leathery, and the spiderweb motifs on her garments are fantastic.

11 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

It turned out so gorgeously awesome!

Wait, what do mean '5 months'?!?

She means she'll be at Reapercon.

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Pingo said:

Wow.  She is luminous.  The subtle coloring on her skin and eyes is gorgeous.  The dragon looks leathery, and the spiderweb motifs on her garments are fantastic.

She means she'll be at Reapercon.

Whew, that could've given me a heart attack if she wasn't on the forums for that long.

• Like 2

Oh!  Sorry to be confusing!  yes- I'll be at Reapercon and I'm so excited already!! ::D:

Thanks everyone!  :wub:  I'm really enjoying painting busts.  They give me enough space to play with color and the eyes sure are less stressful!

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

She's reminding us, only 5 months for the rest of us to do something amazing ourselves. I know I got one better hop to it.

As soon as I get my Reaper order, I'll be startingmy first commission. I'm going to need help on stuff I've never done before! I'm painting Thora and she has a face! And skin!

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.