• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Purple eyes, silver hair, a baby dragon...  Are you sure you didn't paint her as Daenerys Targaryen?  :)

I always sort of thought of the Valyrians as basically being GRRM's Drow-equivalent nationality anyhow...  

Great job, she looks amazing!

Kang

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

As soon as I get my Reaper order, I'll be startingmy first commission. I'm going to need help on stuff I've never done before! I'm painting Thora and she has a face! And skin!

Happy to help!  I've got a powerpoint and a handout on skin stuff if it helps. The key is just blending.  Skin is all about smooth blends and layers.  I still get tidemarks every now and again when I rush- they can all be fixed.  Just thin paint and layers.  More layers.  

Maybe some more layers.  Just for kicks!

You can never have too many layers...

Thanks everyone!  Glen- I'll have to check those out.  I went in on the nocturna and scale 75 bust kickstarters so I have a few heading my way to work on!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Corporea said:

Happy to help!  I've got a powerpoint and a handout on skin stuff if it helps. The key is just blending.  Skin is all about smooth blends and layers.  I still get tidemarks every now and again when I rush- they can all be fixed.  Just thin paint and layers.  More layers.  

Maybe some more layers.  Just for kicks!

You can never have too many layers...

Thanks everyone!  Glen- I'll have to check those out.  I went in on the nocturna and scale 75 bust kickstarters so I have a few heading my way to work on!

Care to share these powerpoint and handout? :D

Oh, she turned out so very very lovely!!! :wub::wub::wub: 

I can't get over how beautifully expressive her eyes are, and oh my gosh that spiderweb texture! :wub:  I do hope I get to see her in person! ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1