• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ryc03
      Mostly airbrushed with Citadel paint, with a bit of Tamiya clear green for the eyes and additional gloss coat hand painted on the rotting flesh to add to the effect. Sneaked a bit of Nurgle's Rot as well just to add more Ooze to the rotting flesh.
      Unfortunately I was completely out of idea and time with the rock base by the time I have finished with the dragon itself, so I just hastily sprayed it with sand brown, dark brown and a quick wash of nulin oil. I'll probably revisit the base later.

• By ryc03
      While I haven't try to play D&D, I have a friend who does, and his friends want some of their miniatures painted. Before I accept the request  want to see if my painting skills is presentable for gaming. so I pulled a couple of figures out from my kickstart rewards and paint them up.
      All are done with Citadel paint by hand.

• By BrokenWolf668
      Can't show too much of the front of her, so here's some forum friendly pics. Not super happy with the sculpt on this one, I'm going to get the metal version and have another go after the holidays. 

• By BrokenWolf668
      I couldn't come up with a scheme I liked for this guy, then me and friend were talking about tv shows we used to watch,  and she said Gargoyles and it just sorta clicked. Kinda simple but I think it turned out ok.

• By snitchythedog
      Well mostly scenic base.  Made a town centre that will get dressed up as a market once finished. Basing material is foamex with a plastic receipt spool covered in Milliput.  Painted with a mix of craft, PP and GW paints.  Further tinted with a treatment of oils. 

• Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 104 Guests (See full list)