Sign in to follow this  
Werewolvians

Werebear 167 Bones III

...remember forest fires prevent bears. That is an UBERCOOL miniature AND BEAUTIFULLY painted...I like the muzzle tones. Despite causing a Smokey moment, OUTSTANDING WORK!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Baldur8762 said:

That is a very friendly looking ursanthrope!  I love the bright colours and the base!

I agree.  It is refreshing actually to see an animal-human hybrid who is not looking totally blood thirsty.  

Nice job with the paint Werewolvians!  Looks like a fun one with a few neat details that you wouldn't get with an ordinary animal.

• Like 1

It looks fantastic and the bones look like they have improved this KS the detail is very impressive but I have not painted a bones that was released recently so bones 3 should be a pleasant surprise. The last ones I did were imef guys and they were a little rough

That's a great looking bear.  Reminds me of the Country Bears from Disney.  If only he had a moonshine jug instead of a battle axe.

• Like 1

nice job, keep up the good work on the rest of your bones. Looking forward to seeing more

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      Tick, tock, tick, tock...

Werecrocodile. Yup, a werecrocodile. Presumably someone survived getting bitten by a croc and then turned the following full moon, tearing off all their clothes to waddle down to the river and burble at the moon?
      So now we are just waiting for the WereDuckbilledPlatypus and WereMoose with baited breath. Maybe in Bones 5?
      Thankfully this mini does not have any clothing, armour, weapons or other items about it's person. This can work as a monstrous beast of any kind. Even a Kaiju in a game of Epic.
      This came from the third Bones kickstarter.

77447 Werecrocodile
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 3 KS 2015
      Sculpted by James Van Schaik
      Bonesium PVC.
      45mm bespoke 3D printed base

• By wickedshifty
      I have three of these guys, all with elaborate themed bases. The first of these was the Panda! 

• By Citrine
      This is the classic Ral Partha D&D set ,11-524 Lycanthropes, sculpted by Bob Olley.  These guys have so much character.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone. Here is 77293, Wererat Berserker a Dark Heaven Bones model sculpted by Jason Wiebe. I cut off some of the original plastic base and used it to change the model's posture. I like the dinumic pose of this malicious evil doer.

• By jonaas33
      I got a ton of painting in this weekend, and was most happy with this little dwarven lady.  She was a lot of fun to paint, and had lots of cool little details on her.  I might go back and do something extra to her ax some day, but for now I'm happy with how she turned out. Comments and critiques are welcome!  Thanks in advance!

• Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)