Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Trio, a legend from an ancient world

About this project

71e49b3d531a6720216ba52b6d4a8a9f_origina

3a9594bb71ba54f82947174b38463b97_origina

Trio is born from my videogames experience, is born by my idea to create a variegated set that include different types of subjects including animals, armours, textiles and skins of various types. The busts of this campaign are all handsculpted by Alberto Acquaviva and me and all are in resin cast. Through this busts i want to show you how the wisdom can be beautiful and delicate, how the courage can be aggressive in front of a trial and how the power can corrupt your face...and your soul. All this collection busts are composed just by one piece except Heero, the courage that is composed by three parts. The collection has been conceived to be easy to assemple and ready from the unboxing to be painted. Is a good trial for both beginners and veteran painters. You can play with colors, lighting effects or freehanding on open surfaces, on little details or animal mantles. So,I hope my project excites and involves you like it did to me. Thanks for reading. Below you'll find the description of all characters, their size and more details on this campaign.

6b2b782e6ac2d59bf0a470828dd4a738_origina

Regarding the shipping costs there are two price ranges.  

First range: shipping up to 4 figures, 5€  

Second range: 5+ figures,10€ However be informed that the more models you'll purchase, the bigger will be the discount applied, so your shipping will be anyway cheap.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/squidmar/squidmar-kolinsky-miniature-paintbrush

Story
      In Squidmar Miniatures paintbrushes, the insight of accomplished painters, impeccable production quality, luxurious aesthetics and the finest Kolinsky Sable are all brought together to create an experience which combines style, comfort and practicality in equal measure.
        Our brushes feature a wide body (AKA the “belly”) while maintaining a sharp point. This allows a Squidmar Miniatures brush to hold more paint in its bristles without losing its point, and lends it the stability and elasticity needed to make the brush feel properly responsive to your movements. Additionally, this design allows you to use a larger brush than you might have normally to accomplish even finer details! The Tobolski Kolinsky hair is compared to Synthetics well rounded and great at keeping its original shape. Giving you a longer working time during paint jobs and lasts you longer keeping the tip pristine even after working on big projects for longer times.
      Squidmar Brushes - Size Comparison - Equivalent of approximately 00-2 (differs from brand to brand) Our basic brush set contains four Squidmar Miniatures brushes, ranging from XS to L. We chose these four because we feel they represent the most common, and best suited, brush sizes for miniature painting. In addition to our basic set, however, we've also designed a tiny brush, for the finest of details, and an XL brush for heavy duty paint jobs! Armed with a full set of Squidmar Miniatures brushes, you'll be ready to take on any painting project! No wargaming army is too massive, no immaculately detailed display miniature too exquisite!
      The brushes, from Tiny to Extra Large! Wow, those are some cool ferrules! Not only are the brushes wider, so are the handles! They are designed for comfort and ergonomics, adapted to the anatomy of the human hand.  The handles of Squidmar Miniatures brushes are therefore thicker and slightly triangular. This allows the brush to rest naturally in your hand, which lets you relax and focus on painting without risking the dreaded “painter’s cramp”. Oh, and did we mention the fancy gold ferrule? We thought it’d look cooler that way.
      Your brushes are the safest when they're guarded by an antediluvian squid-being! Our brushes ship in a sleek cylindrical storage case. The bottom of the case is lined with a dense storage foam to stick the brushes into. This allows a Squidmar Miniatures brush to rest standing up, and avoids having any pressure placed on the bristles themselves. An open storage case additionally serves as a handy paintbrush stand while sitting at your workstation, your entire collection standing at attention! Handy, right?
      Cool and practical in equal measure!   Not only are we Kickstarting world-class paintbrushes, we're also introducing a line of exquisite miniature busts, custom sculpted for our campaign! Each bust is incredibly detailed, imaginatively designed, and bursting with character - sculpted by such renowned artists as Joaqin Palacios and Leonardo Escobar Quintero! There are 5 of these resin cast miniatures in total at 1/10 scale, ranging from 6.5 centimeters to as large as 10 centimeters. The retail cost of these never-before seen miniatures will range from 45€ to 55€, but all will be exclusively available for 40€ each through this Kickstarter, or even cheaper when purchased in a bundle!
      These fantastic miniature busts are specifically designed to help you become a better painter, sculpted to enable you to practice (and master!) painting everything from warm, rugged skin to cold, gleaming metal! Don't worry, though, we're here to guide you through it. Each bust is accompanied by a YouTube video painting guide where expert painters demonstrate advanced techniques, made simple!
      Squidmar's Boxart of Illonth Magic in the making! The Squidmar Miniatures paintbrushes are hand-crafted to exacting specifications by experienced professionals, using only the highest quality materials and the finest Kolinsky Sable hair. The union of comfort and practicality in each brush is perfect for experienced painters working to master their craft, beginners who are brand new to miniature painting, and everyone in between! 
      This Kickstarter is a great opportunity to not only grab a set of fantastic paintbrushes but a set of beautiful miniature busts as well! These finely detailed miniature busts, bursting with character, will allow you to grow and develop as a painter. We'll be with you throughout your journey through our custom painting tutorials, where we'll do our best to guide you through a variety of advanced techniques.  
      Finally, a heartfelt thank you from our entire campaign for taking the time to read this, and we hope you pledge a contribution, no matter how small. Join us in our quest for the miniature paintbrush of our dreams!
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/claudiagallery/arkanias-heroes-and-creatures-stl-files-for-3d-prints?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      Hi!
      I'm  Claudia, a 3d artis with a lot of experience in videogame design. After years of freelance I mean that I'm ready to share my work with all of you.

I have designed unique miniatures with an incredible story for each one. Mythological beings, heroes and villains, and creatures of all kinds. They all belong to the magical world of Arkenia.  They're  for any miniature fan who wants to test a 3D Printer with these  fantasy incredible characters.
        ---This campaign is for a set of digital STL files - no physical products----
        -The Arkenia's World is composed of 21 MINIATURES:
       -14 FROM  HEROES  SET -   3D model files (STL format)  
      -7  FROM VILLAINS   SET  -   3D model files (STL format)
      -Description Sheets for each of the 21 miniatures  (png format)
         HEROES 

• By Artyphex
      (forgive me, very new to the forums) 

Andowyn Thrushmoor!
      It's been awhile since I've painted a plain ol' character miniature. I spent the better part of today working on her and I’m overall pleased with how she came out. I really want to double my skill level by the time Bones V is delivered and I’m proud of my progress! Slowly but surely figuring out how to do faces, this one looks pretty okay, though her right eye is funky.

Since this is my first form post, the picture is her next to my first miniature! It's about four years old and I keep it around the rest of my collection in a place of honor

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/drivt/green-disc/description
      (I've stripped off some animated gifs or whatever, follow the link to see them)

Hi Kickstarters! Welcome to a new chapter in eco-friendly & convenient bike care.
      Quick, clean & accurate. Without dirty fingers.
      GREEN DISC is a smart tool for the basic care of your bike chain. Small, refillable and super easy to handle – Just let it roll!

Hold the GREEN DISC between your fingers, press it slightly onto your chain and let your crank rotate backwards. Lubrication is now fully automatic. Two to three turns –  that´s it.
      The GREEN DISC! The freely rotating lubricator wheel is applicator and lubricant reservoir in one. It applies just the right amount of lubricant your chain needs while absorbing fine metal abrasion.
      While rotation, the soft lubricator wheel adapts to the shape of the chain and lets the stored lube penetrate between the plates and over the rollers up to the pins. Once filled, its capacity is sufficient to lube your bike chain up to ten times.
      A product for a lifetime.
      The GREEN DISC can be easily refilled and has an unlimited lifespan. The lubricator wheel is interchangeable & biodegradable. It is made from natural raw materials – without any plastics.
      Simply refill the GREEN DISC within seconds after a few lube jobs. The ecological power pack.
      Our BIO CHAIN LUBE protects your chain as well as the environment. With components based on plants and degradable additives it is eco-friendly and easily biodegradable without missing excellent wear protection. Its extremely good adhesive power and guarantees a low-noise and smooth running of your chain.
      No oil splashes around, no oil leaks when you carry the GREEN DISC in your pocket. Move it, shake it – nothing will happen.
      With GREEN DISC you save up to 90% chain lube.
      A green planet? It´s in your hands! With GREEN DISC no oil flows into the rag, no oil splashes around. No harmful substances get into the soil and groundwater. Less pollution, more riding pleasure.
      A proven concept. Refined.
      GREEN DISC is the further development of the LUBRI DISC, which has just won the GERMAN DESIGN AWARD 2020 for its innovative functionality. 
      The GREEN DISC works according to the same technological concept, but offers 25% more storage volume for your lube, saves raw materials by a new locking mechanism and is therefore even more environmentally friendly!
      Carefully adjusted in diameter & thickness, the GREEN DISC offers more volume. A mechanical closure eliminates the need for neodymium magnets.

• By kodiakbear
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dwarvenforge/caverns-deep-by-dwarven-forge-handcrafted-game-ter/description

If anybody here loves cavern terrain and missed DF's first cavern KS KS2, this spring/summer around June DF will have KS6. The theme of KS6 will be Return to the Caverns and should be great fun for those who took part in KS2 or those who are new to DF.

DF had this to say and showed the below teaser pics

We're doing for Caverns what Dungeon of Doom did for Dungeons. A whole new batch of fun pieces to enhance your existing collection, but also completely stand-alone.

Some of the key features:
      New Core Shapes (diagonal wall, convex curves, 1" pieces, etc)
      Passages
      Elevation (with stuff that's impossible on graph paper...)
      Negative Space pieces (and new Terrain Trays)
      Flashy Pieces (Magnets & LEDs)
      Large pieces (4x4 and larger)

• Who's Online   33 Members, 0 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)