• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By djizomdjinn
      Queen Ileosa, with a base made from countertop color matching samples. I figured, it's designed to look like marble / stone, so why not? I don't know whether to continue my sheer cloth attempt, or just give up and turn it back into red though, and I don't know what color to make her vest corset thing. Her back will be painted to look like peacock feathers. Yes, that is metallic blue in her hair. Perhaps too blatant. Should I tone it down?

A conversion of Hannah Blackruby from a sorceress to simply a noble lady, involving twisting her hand sideways and epoxying in the rod from Sheila Heidmarch's weapon sprue (which I wasn't going to use). I have to say, I was expecting her arm to snap off halfway through; I now have a newfound respect for JB Weld, and I'm using it a lot more now.

Her color scheme is more decided, and yes her gloves and coat lining will be white leather. I'm inclined to switch to a different color for her purse though; a white bag makes her right arm hard to read.

Critique, comments, suggestions?
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)