FANTASTIC! That is a WONDERFULLY cluttered, BEAUTIFULLY painted, AND IMAGINATIVELY based creation. You just keep getting better with each new creation. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

WOW!!!! I had been following your WIP but hadn't checked in lately, which is a good thing because now I am completely stunned by the beauty of your work!  There is so much going on with your mini but you keep it all together with your use of colours! I love the toxic puddle especially!

• Like 1

Wow! This is wonderful! Love all of the colors! The slime puddle is nice too. Great job!

• Like 1

This guy is an evil-Chaos-nurgle leader?  But you said Imperium..?

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments everybody!

9 hours ago, TGP said:

This guy is an evil-Chaos-nurgle leader?  But you said Imperium..?

He's definitely Imperium (he makes Space Marines!), the green and bone colour scheme is just because I couldn't face painting the official one (so much red...).

8 hours ago, aku-chan said:

Thanks for the comments everybody!

He's definitely Imperium (he makes Space Marines!), the green and bone colour scheme is just because I couldn't face painting the official one (so much red...).

It is a lovely paint job. It really is more bright and cheerful than diseased and sickly. (Which is where things Green in 40K typically devolve to.)

I barely know my way around the 40K factions. (Silly me, I thought green = must be = Nurgle.) Does this guy make all the Imperium marines or just one of the mostly Red Chapters (Blood Angels?)?

• Like 1

Wow, so many details and hoses with different colours. Such neat paint job.

I love the glow effect on its Halberd looking weapon. And the green goop on the base is just incredible. Definitely looks radioactive

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TGP said:

It is a lovely paint job. It really is more bright and cheerful than diseased and sickly. (Which is where things Green in 40K typically devolve to.)

I barely know my way around the 40K factions. (Silly me, I thought green = must be = Nurgle.) Does this guy make all the Imperium marines or just one of the mostly Red Chapters (Blood Angels?)?

he makes all the new tall marines.

I really like the color choices here. nice enamel looking plates, good variety of metals, very very nice

• Like 1

New and Improved Space Marines: Now Available In Two Sizes!!

...really? :blink: