• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's my second 06132, Skeleton swordsman. This Warlord Necropolis Grunt was sculpted by Kevin Williams. Like the first one I painted, the lightning on its sword is freehand painting. These huge swords are great canvas to elaborate all kinds of effects.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone! After painting my 16 Citadel skeletons, I wanted to try something different on this one. Here is my rendition of my first 06132, Skeleton with Two-Handed sword sculpted by Kevin Williams. The lightning on its sword's blade is freehand painting, I used Reaper MSP paint.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are some pictures of a 02126, Arachno-Assassin sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. I had this damaged mini for a long time and I decided to replace its upper left hand falchion for a sword from the 02455, Weapons pack IV. It was a very fun and easy model to paint. I intend to use it as a "boss" in a major encounter, so I painted it in red to increase the focus on it and point out how dangerous it is. The bluish bladed sword will be magical, maybe even cursed. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's what I painted last week, a Skeleton Horde by Games Workshop / Citadel Miniatures from 1986. I mounted them on 25mm base and converted a few of them. I used remaining parts from other minis and changed some shields, skulls and weapons. I also printed two army trays to be able to move them more easily and change their arrangement on the game table. There's 16 skeletons in total and I intend to use them during future D&D games.

More pictures under the spoiler (64 pictures).

• By Chaoswolf
      I finally managed to climb back on the painting horse. I painted this vampire to my usual tabletop standard. He'll be the leader for a Mordheim/Frostgrave/random skirmish game warband.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)