• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By dks
      Here are two little guys for the new year: Bones vege-(or vegy-)pygmies, sculpted by Kevin Williams. 
      In the game lore, they are plant creatures arising from infestations of russet mold, so I wanted to incorporate rusty orange- and red-browns with the green.  
      (And if you're still in the holiday spirit, you can sing a rousing round of "Rusty the Moldman".)
      I spent about 2-3 hours on each. 
      It was fun to play with a few oranges, reds, and purples, along with the greens. 
      I thought about adding foliage or other material on the bases, but decided to call these two done for now.
      Enjoy!
      - Derek

• By Metalchaos
      As you continue exploring the cathacomb, you catch sight of a ghastly humanoid creature walk in your direction. The stench of death and rot lingered around its undead forms. You recognize with horror, a minion of the dark necromancer queen Kiaransalee. This is a 77159, Ghast sculpted by James Van Schaik.

• By Annie
      Hi chums!

This is the latest Kickstarter project, expanding our fantasy range this time, and bringing light to the ones we have that might not have been noticed. Along with some super cool female minis, we have some brand new scenics too, and a whole bunch of add on bundles.
      I'll post more on the lead up, but for now if you're interested, could you click the "notify me" on the pre launch page and it will help the algorithms, and you know algorithms are the new gods!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badsquiddogames/definitely-not-damsels-28mm-women-warriors-for-ttrpg

• By Iridil
      Well, finally painted him - and I'm pretty satisfied. I heavily borrowed/copied from this post: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/84520-77594-solar-angel/#comment-1788530, 

It went better than I expected.

• By aku-chan
      When the Space Pope absolutely needs someone to die very publicly and messily, he calls upon the services of a Mother Superior.
      One woman armies with no regard for the collateral damage they cause, towns, cities (and, according to legend, the occasional planet) are reduced to ruins as the Mother Superior single-mindedly pursues her target.
      Often the eternal struggle to protect Mankind from the Horrors that lurk beyond the stars requires subtlety, but occasionally, you want to send a stonking great message about the consequences of meddling with things you don't understand. 

Presenting a Mother Superior (AKA Morvenn Vahl, a hero from Warhammer 40k's Sisters of Battle faction), a terrifyingly unstoppable force of divine judgement.

Bit of a mixed bag this one, I'm happy with a lot of it, but some bits could be better (like the terrible job I did on her face). At least she's finally done now.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.