• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job all around.^_^

Which mini did the half leprechaun's  face come from? I may have to steal this whole cloth for a friend's character in a weird west game I'd like to pick back up some day down the line. It looks exactly like that but with darker hair.

Edited by EvilJames

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Werkrobotwerk
      I had a metal mr. Grimm sitting around, so I figured better paint it before the bones version shows up. 

So cold mr. Grimm

• By Nial ap Morai
      Finally finished an NPC mage that plays a recurring role in my campaign. Now that she’s done the party will probably never return to her castle .. fun to paint

• By MKCS
      Who doesn't like a Kobold?
      The sculpts are amazing.  Incredible detail for such wee little pieces.
      I started painting these a while back, and just finished the kobold wizard this morning.  
      I hope you like them!

• By MojoBob
      Here's another of my vast stash of Bones figures, now splashed with paint. This is a very quick and unfussy paint job, and not really a very good one, but it will do the job. It took me about half an hour.

It appears in Reaper's inventory as 77258: Blood Demon, but it seems pretty clear that it's based on an AD&D minor demon called a Babau that I first saw in the MM2, published in 1983.
    • By redambrosia
      ... and they all fall down. Where they blind-folded or something?!

Druid! This is actually the first mini I ever bought, well over ten years ago. At the time I couldn't imagine painting her (those tiny eyes!) and figured she'd just be metal coloured. Obviously, things have changed. I decided that I wanted her to be a more colourful druid, because nature is colourful, so why are druids always in boring green and brown? And then her bird ended up being a parrot.

This is the mini for my Hubby's dragonborn paladin, Sharoc-Pel. Hubby wanted him fairly simple and non-fancy, so I stuck with steel coloured armour for him.

This is Rokori, my Little People Beauty Pageant entry. She's a guard for the King of the dwarves, which is what the symbol on her shield is meant to be. When I entered her in the pageant she actually wasn't done, but I didn't notice until too late that her belt buckle was unfinished. So this is the finished version, with the shield on her belt buckle too.

And last is the polar bear. It was painted up as familiar for a snow elf character. She has a name, but durned if I remember it Went with warm whites for this polar bear and put some snow effect on her paws, between her claws. She has yet to bloody anything.

Hope you enjoyed them and my silly joke
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 1 Anonymous, 56 Guests (See full list)