ladystorm

Reaper Bones 3: US Zone Complete

14 minutes ago, lowlylowlycook said:

We are not talking wave numbers here.  We are talking being cursed by the dark gods of Kickstarter.

Lowlylowlycook is correct, there is a special place at the bottom of the dark gods toilet for my kickstarter fortunes

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Beagle said:

136 orders left to ship. Given that there are now likely to be several orders per backer (I have 5 for instance), there has to be a reasonable chance that I may be last...........in the whole world! That would be a notable tag.

7881442.jpg

• Like 6

2pm and the bloody tracker hasn't moved. 

I really have to get this off my chest

Image result for censored

Edited by Beagle
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Gadgetman! said:

And what do you know, IT MOVED!

It's down 9 right now, with a Wave 6 to Athens as the last shipped.

I'll swear some more!

Image result for censored

• Like 3

For a moment ... when I saw that picture of the Beagle in the snow ... I thought "Oh, Beagle on the way to the post office getting his Bone(s)" ... Winter is coming.

Seriously ... I feel with you. Being among the very last because of something gone wrong during shipping sucks.

• Like 1

Well that's 17 orders in 2 days that have shipped. Given that this is soo late, is it too much to have expected that someone would ensure that fulfillment from the UK hub was done quickly? A few hours of overtime put in, a temp thrown in to help out?

Feeling well and truly peeved now, think I'll go and find something to punch...twice.

But yay, Bones 4.

I'm really hoping that a few university students or something can be bribed with money/beer to help out on the weekend.  (Or something???)  It's not a huge number of orders, a shipping party could blow through half of them.  I get that it's hard to find temp workers for a short term gig, but it's the kind of job my 19 year old son would jump at.

(Obviously it would not be efficient to send my son to England for this, but there must be intrepid young people there too.)   

• Like 2