• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone.  WIP photo for the exchange.  90% Base coated and have been working on the scales (and going more blind in the process).  Hope to have her finished up in the next 2-3 weeks and mailed off

Is it possible to enter the exchange, just to cover some one that doesn't get their mini? I'd like to enter, but I don't need to do an exchange. Is that possible?   I sent in the form a

Got these two cool minis from Humansquish.  Thanks, they look great. 

Posted Images

On 7/15/2017 at 7:36 PM, Auberon said:

My first "mini" (more of an item but don't sweat the details) is painted, so even if I break my arm tomorrow, my partner still gets something.  Mini #2 is in progress.

And said mini is complete.  I actually have most of this coming week off, so I think I'll paint another and then ship 'em all by month's end.

• Like 2
On 7/21/2017 at 8:30 PM, Auberon said:

My first "mini" (more of an item but don't sweat the details) is painted, so even if I break my arm tomorrow, my partner still gets something.  Mini #2 is in progress.

And said mini is complete.  I actually have most of this coming week off, so I think I'll paint another and then ship 'em all by month's end.

All minis are complete and sealed.  I'll let them cure overnight and then send them out tomorrow.

EDIT: Pics taken.

Edit 2: Label created.  My partner should have their minis by month's end.

• Like 1
On 7/25/2017 at 11:37 AM, Auberon said:
On 7/21/2017 at 8:30 PM, Auberon said:

All minis are complete and sealed.  I'll let them cure overnight and then send them out tomorrow.

EDIT: Pics taken.

Edit 2: Label created.  My partner should have their minis by month's end.

And it was delivered today.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished mini for PurpleLlama. Don't look it if you don't want to spoil the surprise. Was supposed to be in the mail today but that didn't work out. Should be sent Monday or Tuesday.

Spoiler

598fa02f808f6_Summerexchangeogre.thumb.jpg.b4586f2a4e7bfd43bd74e5e6ca1b7137.jpg598fa03f2830e_Summerexchangeogre2.thumb.jpg.de8414d0569ab30c0bbea98098672f5a.jpg

• Like 5

Hi everyone.  WIP photo for the exchange.  90% Base coated and have been working on the scales (and going more blind in the process).  Hope to have her finished up in the next 2-3 weeks and mailed off to my partner.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's works.

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

• Like 8