• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By gmvader
      I have a series of vignette's I'm planning that all feature ogres in amusing scenes with townsfolk. The first of this series is here.
      With this one I imagined the young milk maid is taking her boyfriend home to meet the parents for the first time. The boyfriend, wanting to put on a good first impression has worn his best striped collar and matching belt, as well as brought his best skulls.
      He's a bit nervous so she's trying to reassure him. "Don't worry... Mom is going to love you."
      She doesn't say anything about dad, though...
      Any critique and criticism is always welcome.

• By Rob Dean
      Just before everything shut down, I ordered a Hot Wire Foam Factory kit, and picked up a few easy-to-handle 2x2 foot sections of one-inch pink board.  The first warm day, I took it outside and cut a couple of trial hills:

I have an FLG game mat lining my gaming table, and I hoped that the usual Woodland Scenics flock would be suitable in color.  Unfortunately, with the first hill I tried flocking, I found that I had misplaced my reserve flock supply, and that I did not have any lighter green.

Nevertheless, it looked close enough for gaming, so I ordered more flock.

The second hill, a dedicated corner piece for my small table, was delayed until the flock arrived, but got an an attempt at a more mottled appearance.

With yesterday’s remote game, I finally had a chance to open the table (which has been functioning mostly as my partner’s work-from-home space) and try the hill in the corner.

I think that’s close enough for gaming, so that’s probably what I’ll be going forward with.

• By Lidless Eye
      Another simple piece printed on my Ender-3, "The Smoking Hut" from Hobgoblin3D.  I picked it up during the recent Humble Bundle.

Definitely a prime spot to hit up for any adventurer heading back into town.

• By Lidless Eye
      "We gotta climb all that way up just to go get water?  The ancients were mad!"

Well of Souls, part of the Place of Power series from EC3D Design.  Printed, as usual, on my Creality Ender 3.

• By Rob Dean
      After a painting hiatus of a couple of weeks, I sat down this morning and finished off this SOLID resin building from Apocalypse Miniatures.  As best I can tell, the roofing is supposed to be sawn sections of log, but, as with some of my previous buildings, I don’t necessarily want the roof to be faded to a gray indistinguishable from the stone work, so it’s a “wargame conventional brown”. 

So, the village progresses.  This is #3 of 10 of what I got in the Apocalypse Kickstarter, and 4 of 12 of the resin building upgrade project (with Tabletop World providing the other two).

I hope to have them on the table in a battle soon.
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)