• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      Just a random collection of recently painted 3D prints.  All of these are from a slightly modified Creality Ender-3

A Longship from EC3D: The Wilds of Wintertide

The Draken Airship, from Lovecraft Designs

Oh, well!  Also from Lovecraft Designs

The Ferisia Mage Tower:

• By Glitterwolf
      Started painting my Townhouse from Tabletop World.

Scale 75 Inktense Wood.

• By Kuroneko
      I think most GM's can sympathise, sometimes your players just get lucky going through a dungeon. Maybe the dice are on their side or maybe they're just a bunch of min/maxing little murder hobos that have destroyed everything in their path. What you need is one final encounter, one last way to try and salvage at least some of your pride and show them that they're not quite as in control as they think they are. 

There's a room. It's certainly locked and probably warded and what player can resist that? Once they force their way the find this ancient stone circle. There's some sort of mossy ooze growing on its base, but the players attention is drawn to the softly pulsing light from the giant cabochon jewels set as eyes in the carved dragon heads. How can they resist?

A massive thanks to @TaleSpinner for sculpting such an awesome piece, it was a pleasure to paint!

This is when you turn around the portal What comes out of it? Not sure, but its certainly something draconic, maybe even something with 5 heads

Thanks for looking, all comments and criticisms are gratefully received. Hope you liked it.
    • By DocPiske
      Looks interesting for the terrain, if not the miniatures. Two armies package includes two 20"x20" fortresses for less than $100.

There are a couple of things that give me pause, though. First time creator, and claims to be in Chicago but English is clearly not his first language. May not mean anything but makes me wonder.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crumb-group/eternal-eight

"After over three years in the making, we are proud to present you the Eternal Eight - a WORLD'S FIRST 3D mini war game with innovative real 3D RELIEF. 
      The goal of the game is to  capture the enemy’s King. The advantages of Eternal Eight are the 3D castles, fortresses and villages with a myriad of traps, labyrinths and  secret passages. All of the army bases (castles, villages, fortresses) are easy to assemble and move around.
      The game can be easily incorporated into your existing game table setup or provide a great addon to some of your existing mini war games."

• By Mckenna35
      Stumbled across this and thought it might be of interest to some folks here.  Be a different way of putting together woods and stuff for traditional wargaming.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/babbletree/terragon-terrain

Pretty much the entire 'leader' page is GIFs so I'm not going to try and copy it over to here.
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 1 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)