• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello there, here is my latest Dark Dwarf. 44139, Dark Dwarf Cleaver was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. This is the Bones Black version. Have a good Friday.

• By Inarah
      Black on black, your standard sci-fi street-runner.  Gave his coat a touch of purple just to give the eye something to look at.  

• By Inarah
      Painted this guy waaay back in April.  Been a while since I did any show off threads...  Anyway, had fun making his carapace look shiny.  This was also a special needs Bathalian, coming to me with a missing tentacle. I was able to carve one out of some leftover sprue that I keep on hand for such emergencies. 

I'm looking forward to painting his friends. 

• By Inarah
      "Starting with the latest expansion to the GURPS Action series (see Warehouse 23), your pledge of $3 secures you a PDF copy of GURPS Action 8 - Twists. This 10-page PDF, written by Sean Punch, aims to shake things up. "

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/warehouse23/steve-jackson-games-gurps-2021-pdf-challenge?

10 PDFs for as little as $3 seems like a deal. 
    • By Inarah
      These look like fun.  26 hours left.... 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1004971769/skrap-runtz-3d-printable-miniatures-0?

• Who's Online   5 Members, 1 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)