• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By R2ED
      I can't begin to tell you how excited i am that my parents found these in the basement in some supplies i had stored.  These are Ral Partha models from 1988 to 1991. I bought them with my allowance back when i was like 9 or 10 and am thrilled to see these again.  I remember being so afraid to paint them because i didn't want to mess them up, that i never ever tried.  

These are primed and need to be stripped. These are early pewter-white metal.  They even had packaging that read "now lead free". 

What I'm wanting to do is savor the joy of painting them, now that I'm way more capable.  However...i need to get this crappy primer off of them.  These are 30+ years old and I'm blown away they look as good as they do.  

Anyone have a solution that can strip this down to the metal? 

• By Rigel
      In the country of the blind, the saying goes, the one-eyed man is king. Certainly when venturing into the obscure unknown of space, the monocular Illyrians are as good as any human, despite a completely different evolution. Their quick regeneration and centrally-located brain-analogue allow them to survive injuries a human could not, while their alien metabolism means resource competition between human and Illyrian is minimal. 

Here is one brave planetary explorer on a rugged rocky ringed planet. It appears extensively cratered, but the presence of atmosphere and weather should have worn the features down...

Well, that answers that! 

Distant evolutionary cousins, perhaps? Or just convergence? 

These native life forms are unused to creatures with eyestalks like theirs that can move about freely on the surface! 

The eye-worms are unused eyestalks from a Wizkids Beholder--they come with a set each of Eyebeam Eyes and Regular Eyes. Waste not!
      They were inspired by this pulpy artwork--not mine, all credit to the original artist.

• By Firestar
      My first Wyvern. :)
    • By MoonglowMinis
      Hi everyone.  Got a couple more demons for you today.  This is a pair of Bones Fly Demons for use as Chasme in D&D.  These guys could also serve double duty as Giant Flies for Rangers of Shadow Deep.

More Below the Spoiler:

Feel free to check out more of my demons and devils in my Blood War project HERE.

If anyone has any leads on other interesting giant fly minis please share them, as I've been finding it difficult to find good models for RoSD.

Also, how do you paint insect wings?  They're such a unique feature in the animal kingdom and I'd love to see how you go about it?
    • By Glitterwolf
      Artisan Guild Gryphkin Infiltrators printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Torii gate and lamps from Zenith/Kensei.

These are Tengu in my Asian themed project, Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon.
      WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/page/15/#comments

If you need to take care of a "difficult" target, bring out The Three!
      Two brothers and a sister, specialized in stealth attacks.
      Blade, bow or magic, whatever it takes, they will succeed!

• Who's Online   5 Members, 1 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)