• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Neatpete
      The new Kickstarter got me motivated to dig up some old bones. I realized after all these years I have never painted a dragon, so I got after it. Rather happy with how this came out.

• By Darcstaar
      Here is the next project for “Try to paint all the things!”

I plan to paint her as a very light skinned elf.  I might try an Autumnal color scheme.

• By Doug Sundseth
      Finished this figure over the weekend. Some parts I like quite a lot, but the blending is a bit weak and the casting of the left side of the face is poor. I like the sculpt a lot, and I've put the metal version (03547) into my wishlist for my next order. I think it might make a very nice piece to spend more time on.

• By Doug Sundseth
      Finished this figure over the weekend. Painted to a moderately high tabletop standard*, trying for an interesting color scheme that is new to me.

* Except for the eyes, which are very weak.
    • By Maledrakh
      A large mini ragepainted sloppyfast in under an hour just to blow off some steam and get it off the tray it has been standing around for ages on.
      Well, large mini I say. Compared to most other dragons of the Bones kickstarters, this one is rather smallish.
      However, back in the day when heavy metal was king, this mini would be considered a large miniature of a dragon.

pics below the clicks
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 120 Guests (See full list)