Sign in to follow this  
Taskmaster99

91005 Undead Outlaw

Just finished up my Undead Outlaw. He was fun to paint. Looking to see if I can incorporate him into the Cowboys and Gunslingers game.

Thanks for looking. Always appreciate your comments and critiques.

IMG_0074.JPG

• Like 20

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      This pulpy fellow was nearby when I grabbed a few minis to paint.an early pic snuck in with my  Crooked Dice minis. Here's an update. I was reusing colours , so he has a fancy shiny pants.

• By ced1106
      Some Q&D painting of Reaper Bones. Last coat on the giant ticks was Tamiya Clear Smoke.
      Background is Loke Battlemat's Dungeon Books.
      Pinnacle Entertainment Group launched its Updated Deadlands RPG KS.

• By Nos4ah2
      I am completely new to the whole process. It's been about 37 years since I painted the old D&D figures. After seeing the talent that is on this forum, it took a while for me to post something. This is my first Reaper figure and I learned plenty about the quality of paints for starters. Anyway, the only way to learn is to listen to those who know. So, here it goes! Appreciate any guidance.

I'm a Reaper addict!
    • By Citrine
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/764802981/shaintar-thundering-skies-rpg-campaign?ref=discovery
      About this project
         Shaintar is a rich and detailed fantasy setting, loved by gamers for decades. A few years ago, excitement built around the idea of a shared experience in Shaintar which would shape the very world itself. Sean Patrick Fannon's living campaign was born: Justice & Life. We'll talk more about this later.
         About the same time, Savage Mojo helped Sean run a Kickstarter to create an amazing variety of source material for Shaintar. While Sean had to step back from much of the project, Savage Mojo took over the realm of Shaintar, allowing our friend to focus on other parts of his life while still being involved in the creative process.
         In January 2017 we delivered the last of the 26 books in that Kickstarter. Guidebooks for kingdoms and cities, reports on organizations (both good and evil), short adventures and... but where was the killer campaign book, the epic story line for an epic fantasy world?
         That's where the living campaign comes in. Those gaming groups have been running epic story arcs non-stop, and it's time to bring some of those into the spotlight. With your help we're going to publish their first, amazing story arc for everyone to enjoy, and have you tell the story for yourselves in your own way.
         This is Shaintar's first plot point campaign, complete with Savage Tales and all the trimmings.
  • Who's Online   26 Members, 2 Anonymous, 53 Guests (See full list)