Last Bullet Games Circle of Blood

SamuraiJack

• Members

About this project

0db82fe38e79a3bc007f414a332f8acf_origina

91b6e6de905160153449364bc368dad1_origina

5372d1c25ed4dace8dba2a1799d86ac1_origina

552e249249bbfc843d100545e69b8a76_origina

A long time ago, in the fantastical land of Farenhell, the enigmatic city of Gormalak endured its darkest hour. Change came to this grand and sprawling city as the walls moved to reveal a giant network of underground passages and endless galleries. And so this labyrinth, known only as Infragorma, gave up its secrets … and its denizens. A myriad of creatures burst forth from this subterranean maze and sought Gormalak’s destruction. That dark age, filled with war and magic, honour and treachery, would be remembered as the Circle of Blood: a time where the great heroes and brotherhoods of Farenhell fought for the future of Gormalak.

The city of Gormalak is the most ancient of all in the Great Continent. Erected by an extinct wizard lineage, the wise and powerful Gordmunds, it grew over the centuries in admiration and respect to the point of becoming an ambitious and arrogant city. The sacred government council, known as the Paradox, was formed by the seven elderly wizards, who declared one day, war onto the most powerful and influent nation, known as the Mountsea. This strong human empire wouldn’t ignore the wizard’s insolence and counterattacked with a bloody and atrocious battle that condemned both, Gormalak and wizards, to the absolute forgetfulness. After several centuries, the deserted city was discover by a few wanderers that decided to gradually reconstruct walls and silent alleys, making its streets flourish and become full of life once again. The ancient Gormalak was then established as the City State of Gormalak, a new power that even great kingdoms respected and it has remained so since.

48cde90835dc14fbdafd816372df1608_origina

99b02cbe100489006975e6b53e2dd750_origina

Circle of Blood is a miniature game that reproduces tactical battles of two or more squads of Adventurers called Brotherhoods. The players are in charge of a group of brave heroes or villains that come from different regions of Farenhell. These unalike Adventurers will have to defend the city from the dark events which surround it, or maybe take advantage of this chaos to provoke terror and crimes during the missions created by this game.

Fight against other players Fight against other players

Fight with your friends against the AI Fight with your friends against the AI

Create your own Brotherhood or take one of the Official brotherhoods Create your own Brotherhood or take one of the Official brotherhoods
  • 25 Occupations
  • More than 100 Spells & Talents
  • 10 Experience Levels
  • Interactive Missions
  • AI System 
9a672854e451ecbe39deb7f4f6c620d5_origina

5ae42eea4cb6ccf248355f7467fefa3c_origina

0254e6d1d55d7b904d446f79ee7d45b8_origina

caa153a9ec8bb62f2bd5eb98858744e0_origina

Edited by SamuraiJack

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The hero minis look nice. One has a rapier! And I can use more gnolls. The box seems a bit light... 6 heroes and 9 gnolls for $60.00? I went to the website but not much info. No English on site, so had to do a bit of paste/google translate. But I will follow this.

Also like that of the 6 heroes it 3 female, and 3 male...

Edited by Smokestack

19 hours ago, Smokestack said:

No English on site, so had to do a bit of paste/google translate.

Either that changed in the last 19 hours, or, to adapt an old Apple CS response, you were looking at it wrong. Either way, you might want to give it another, Translate-free go now ;)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Smokestack said:

The hero minis look nice. One has a rapier! And I can use more gnolls. The box seems a bit light... 6 heroes and 9 gnolls for $60.00? I went to the website but not much info. No English on site, so had to do a bit of paste/google translate. But I will follow this.

Also like that of the 6 heroes it 3 female, and 3 male...

Generally I don't approve of female characters. In my experience girls are rubbish at fighting

1 hour ago, Arkady said:

Either that changed in the last 19 hours, or, to adapt an old Apple CS response, you were looking at it wrong. Either way, you might want to give it another, Translate-free go now ;)

Ok, I swear the little flags weren't in the corner... :) or I could have just missed them... But yeah English is available... Thank you

5 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Generally I don't approve of female characters. In my experience girls are rubbish at fighting

Well, I haven't been very successful getting my daughter to play games (she now 16...) but hope springs eternal...