GlenP

Bitsie - the Armored Space Babe

I think she's the property manager /superintendent of a building in a really rough neighborhood. 

Nice work. 

• Like 7

Thanks all!

@Hd, perhaps a futuristic slum lord...?

@KruleBear, That's part of the appeal with painting sci-fi and fantasy figures that have no specific backstory or color scheme; you can do anything you want. There's no rules. Apart from the blue scheme I mentioned above, I was also considering a natural metal scheme for the armor with the Adamantium Black undersuit. Lots of polishing with a Dremel tool followed by a black/brown or blue oil paint stain...

Slainte

• Like 1

Thats a pretty awesome looking mini . You based it wonderfully and the paint job is super clean. Great job

I like the armor. However, I can't help thinking that the most common battlefield injury acquired while wearing one is being shot in the butt, lol.

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 6

I've looked at this figure and felt pretty 'meh" about it.  After seeing how you did her I'm actually interested in picking up a copy.  Nice work.  ::D:

Your version looks much more business like. The subtle colors look WONDERFUL with the red hair. She is a BEAUTIFULLY painted & based creation...the pink bunny makes the base for me. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Thanks all!

@Mad jack: her butt is a distraction; adversaries are so wrapped up in staring at her butt, they forget to pull the trigger...

Et al: Again, the beauty of sci-fi/fantasy figures that aren't associated (i.e. no backstory) with any specific character; there are no rules! Any colors - flat to high-gloss, any climate, any terrain, any degree of conversion, etc.

Just leave that butt alone...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now