Summer 04 mini exchange

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rats, I have only managed to get my selection of what to paint down to two minis.

Hey! I don't feel all alone anymore!!! ::D::blush::unsure::lol:

I just barely desided what mini I'm going to paint and I still have to order it. :blink:

So I'm with you Orchid and Heisler. :blues:

Shees, you other two guys make me SICK. :grr::grr:

::P:

As I mentioned elsewhere, there are still quite a few people who aren't finished with the Spring Exchange yet, so don't feel bad if you haven't finished this one yet. Or if you haven't finished this one in a month or two.

augh!

I was on a roll that came to a sudden halt this weekend when the temperature did a sudden spike, and now, unless I'm doing a wash, no matter what I do my paint dries much too fast.

Must find a cooler place to paint, so I can finish this darn thing!

oh, and any tips on the safest way to ship a mini?

The ones I have recieved in the mail have been wrapped in small bits of plastic foam (like the stuff in the blister packs) and packing peanuts. They have either been shipped in an envelope with a bubble wrap liner or a box. At least that is a starting point, you may have to modify it a bit if yours has a lot of stuff that could be bent in the mail.

I always wrap mine in bubble wrap, and then put it in a small box with packing peanuts. I've never had a problem with minis shipped in this way. I've sent out something like 15, with a few going to Europe.

I never ship painted minis in padded envelopes, as I'm afraid something dreadful will happen to them.