Summer 04 mini exchange

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can those of you have are yet to finish or to recieve a mini from THIS exchange please let me know ASAP (preffereably by PM) so that I can start painting minis for those in need.

Cheers,

Julie

Well I didn't get anything yet.... I think whoever drew me kinda forgot. ::(:

Yes indeed I did. Rest assured that your painter is still working on it and will have it off to you as soon as they can.

For those of you who have let me know that you have not recieved anything yet I am working on it all. I am ordering all the minis I need tonight and I will have them out to you as soon as I can. I don't have much time for the internet at the moment so if I haven't replied to your PM yet don't panic, I have you all on my list.

Cheers,

Julie

Well it looks like I am down to about two minis totally unaccounted for. So congratulations to you all for a fantastic exchange.

Thank you especially to those of you who have offered to help me paint up any extra minis I ended up with but since the number is so small I think I can fit them it! ;-)

Fo those of you who are still waiting, please be patient and hang in there a little longer. I have heard from your artists and for all bar two of you they are still working on it. I'm sure the minis will be worth the wait.

For those of you who end up with one from me instead, well, I'm sorry that things didn't work out the way there were meant to, but let's face it guys "Life Happens".

So I'd like to send out a BIG THANKYOU to everyone who participated in my exchange. For the most part I really enjoyed doing it and I look forward to being an entrant rather than an organiser for many more to come.

Cheers,

Julie

For those of you who end up with one from me instead, well, I'm sorry that things didn't work out the way there were meant to, but  let's face it guys "Life Happens".

Cheers,

Julie

Julie,

I'm very excited that I might recieve one of your minis. ::D: And yes life "does" happen.

(do not construe this to mean that I would not be excited to recieve somebody elses mini.) ::P: