Summer 04 mini exchange

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to be involved in this...yey ^_^. I think i am just at the point where I wont totaly embaress myself :wacko: . However, I sometimes fall way behind reading things on this board (i just found this message today!) So if i forget to give someone my information when it is needed can someone please poke me!

-oh I just noticed that i acquired a little sword.."rabble rouser"...go me ::P:

WOW More people! Excellent!

OK, so it has come to my attention that some people for what ever reason may prefer to NOT recieve a mini that's not fully dressed. Now I don't want to start a pRon verses Art debate here. People are entitled to their own opinions in this matter. But I feel that every one would like to be able to show off and display their exchange mini and this may be harder for some people to do if they have children and their mini is naked. So.......if you would really prefer that you mini be nothing less than fully dressed then please add a comment in your PM to me on the 23rd June letting me know and I will ensure that your artist knows aswell.

BTW for those interested we are now up to 25 Artists involved in this! Welcome to the new commers!

I hardly think that any one is being forced to do anything.

I am sure that everyone knwos that not all of us live in the USA and that beinga part of this may mean taht they have to send something over seas. I doubt that it should be a problem for anyone but well, I guess if it is they can let me know and I will see what I can do.

just a quick question..and its ok if this is not easily doable. I dont want to cause anyone more stress but I have been wondering and worrying....

I have no idea how to paint cav. I barely know what cav is (besides machine looking things) I'm guessing reaper sells them :poke: ..but..

Is it possible to request that someone not request a cav figure from me, or is it ok to change it or soemthing else...hm..maybe i could include 2 figures, one decently painted, then my attempt at a cav figure????They could always strip and repaint the cav one. Then again maybe somone out there would appreciate a hot pink and green polkadotted vehicle (does reaper even make hot pink)? ::P: Artistic liscense is a wonderful thing....

-but incase i do get someone who wants this is there a tutorial somewhere on these things?...

Shipping overseas shouldn't be too much of an issue for me. I used the good old US postal service to ship a mini to New Zealand (only cost me around $3.00). It took a week but it got there. I did quote UPS and it was going to be close to $70! :blink: