Summer 04 mini exchange

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not until the 1st of July.

However, I think we pretty much have all the people signed up who are going to, soooooo I will take PM's with your details in them starting now. I'll post out assignments once I have a PM from everyone who has so far said they would like to be part of it. If we get some new people interested between now and the 1st of July then I will see what I can do about getting them in still. Shouldn't be too much of a problem.

SO people, PM away.

You say that you want in, pm your info to whoever is running it, telling them your name address, mini preferance (dh,warlord,cav) and then in time you will get assigned a victim, I mean person to paint for. you paint a mini and ship it off to them.

pretty simple and a lot of fun.

I would really like to try this, but I dont think my abilities are up to stuff yet. I will see where I am for the next one. Right now, I only have 2 real Reaper mini's anyway. I am practicing on old (and cheap/free) Mage Knight figures.

I would really like to try this, but I dont think my abilities are up to stuff yet.

Hey, Fuzzy... Your skills don't matter here. It's the "gifting" that's important. The sharing.

More likely than not, you'll find that painting for someone else pushes you to go above and beyond -- and, in the process, you'll learn something new and achieve greater heights with your work.

Beyond this, participating in a mini exchange is an excellent way to get good, solid "hands-on" advice regarding your painting.

So play along. It's fun. It'll make you feel good. And it brings us all together. ::):

Don't worry about it...as Whiz said, it's the process that makes it fun....

Even if you decide to fingerpaint a mini pink instead of green...well...you learned how to fingerpaint pink... ::D:

...at least that's the way it works for me....now if I can just break the habit of lickin' my fingers...