Sign in to follow this  
Cyradis

02793: Arianna, Fairy Princess

19 minutes ago, Pingo said:

What a beautiful face!  She looks sweet.

Thanks Pingo! She may end up like pridefest's '90's scene-girl in the end.

Despite the crooked nose, the face is turning out swell :) Camera angle is everything for the nose! It is pretty bent to her right (our left). 

5 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Thanks Pingo! She may end up like pridefest's '90's scene-girl in the end.

Despite the crooked nose, the face is turning out swell :) Camera angle is everything for the nose! It is pretty bent to her right (our left). 

Now that you've said, I can see it.  But so what?  Anyone can be beautiful.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, SirLarpsAlot said:

Love the idea. The face looks amazing! Have you considered lining between the colors on the dress?

I considered it, but decided against. I don't want to ruin the work done, and lines may take away from the rainbowness. The skirt boundaries will be more lined though. 

Alright, the most preliminary brown shading has happened. Will get much more thorough than this. 

And the bodice has begun. I think that color is Nightshade Purple - it is *almost* black. I will be shading/highlighting it to appear black or near-black, instead of purple though. 

20170615_120840.jpg

20170615_120847.jpg

Edited by Cyradis
Uploaded double
  • Like 14

Update: the corset is mostly shaded. The skirt is getting highlighted. The face got smoothed a tiny bit.

The impression I am going for with the corset is dark velvet. Used nightshade purple as the base, with pure black in creases and highlighting up with the drow skin triad up to a tiny tint bit of ghost white + game workshop fortress gray (old color). 

The skirt I may have messed up a bit with color choices; the tan is more warm tone than the highlights of khaki and linen. Still pretty but not quite what I imagined. And lots of work yet to do on highlighting it and the sleeves up. Kinda going for a plain beige gown with it. 

Ideas for her choker? The neck sculpt is weird so I want to freehand a tight necklace instead, like a little ribbon or something. 

20170628_121653.jpg

20170628_121640.jpg

• Like 13

What is the name of this sculpt? I'd love to get one myself. Just need to know the name

Nevermind I'm a moron. Her name is the title. Duh. 

She's turning out very nice. I love the rainbow effect.

Edited by Manateedream
  • Like 1

She now has a green choker necklace, boob and shoulder skin, and I have started on the trim to her corset. 

New worry: I am going to need to do a liner or a wash to hit the nooks and crannies. It has to match the whole rainbow, or at least not interfere with the rainbow. Ack. 

20170706_165119.jpg

• Like 11