Which huge dragon should I get?

I'm just looking for suggestions as to which huge or colossal sized dragon miniature I should get for my Pathfinder game. I'm a little picky about sculpts and how things are posed; I like some of the Bones kickstarter dragons, but the ones in particular that I want haven't been released in the reaper store yet, or if they have I can't find them.

Edited by redfox

T'Raukzul is you best option by far but hes not release yet.  I would say the next best option is the Dragon from Dragons don't share.  Before you ask No you cannot get the dragon by itself. 

Otherwise...Cinder is not a bad option.  Hes probably the biggest that's available right now.  (unless you want undead dragons)

Edited by Bane Of Humanity
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

T'Raukzul is you best option by far but hes not release yet.  I would say the next best option is the Dragon from Dragons don't share.  Before you ask No you cannot get the dragon by itself. 

Otherwise...Cinder is not a bad option.  Hes probably the biggest that's available right now.  (unless you want undead dragons)

T'Raukzul was actually one of the ones I specifically wanted from the kickstarter, but I'm poor and can't afford to fund them unfortunately. 

Its a shame I can't get the Dragons Don't Share dragon by itself, because I have no idea what I would do with those terrain pieces.

• Like 2
Just now, redfox said:

T'Raukzul was actually one of the ones I specifically wanted from the kickstarter, but I'm poor and can't afford to fund them unfortunately. 

Its a shame I can't get the Dragons Don't Share dragon by itself, because I have no idea what I would do with those terrain pieces.

Make a deal with someone who want them for wargaming terrain but doesn't want another dragon?  Not here of course because of the no commerce rule, but you might be able to find someone.  Or maybe someone is unloading one on EBay.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Make a deal with someone who want them for wargaming terrain but doesn't want another dragon?  Not here of course because of the no commerce rule, but you might be able to find someone.  Or maybe someone is unloading one on EBay.

I know a few people who play Warhammer 40k and other such games. Maybe I could pawn the pieces off on them. I should say I'm open to suggestions of non-reaper, but preferably unpainted dragon miniatures as well, my main concern is that they must be big and look cool. :B):

• Like 1
Just now, redfox said:

I know a few people who play Warhammer 40k and other such games. Maybe I could pawn the pieces off on them. I should say I'm open to suggestions of non-reaper, but preferably unpainted dragon miniatures as well, my main concern is that they must be big and look cool. :B):

Most of the other "big and cool" dragons (non-Bones that is) tend to be really expensive.

One I have and like are the Darksword Elmore Red and the Heresy Dragon (OOP unfortunately; or fortunately for Andy's sanity)

• Like 3

I just looked up the Heresy dragon, that thing is beautiful ::o: I'll most likely go with a bones miniature just because reaper's prices can't really be beat for the value. I'm thinking I may go with Ebonwrath, Cinder, or Blightfang.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, redfox said:

There are people on this very forum that have been kicking themselves for not getting just the terrain pieces when they were available separately during the Kickstarter. - just ask around - I am pretty sure you will be able to find it a good home. ::):

The Auld Grump - right now, I am running a game at Old Neighborhood Buffet, which makes me a happy Grump... but also makes for a slower game. ::P:  (I has soup!)

*EDIT* And a more definitive answer - Narthrax -

77279_p_6_mp.jpg

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 6
On 6/15/2017 at 6:10 PM, TheAuldGrump said:

And a more definitive answer - Narthrax -

Narthrax is my favorite because of his pose.  I've got him painted up in black right now, but another one is on the wishlist because he's so darn cool looking (imo)

77279 - Narthrax Front3.jpg

77279 - Narthrax Side2.jpg

• Like 6

I think I'll be going for blightfang for my first dragon. While I like Narthrax' pose, I'm not that in love with his face. Plus blightfang is very well suited for my favorite dragon color, green.

I see a lot of bones 3 dragons moving in with me in the future, though::D:

• Like 3

The only thing that really bothers me about Narthrax is the size of his teeth, they're a little disproportionate to his head size and as a result he kind of reminds me of a beaver or rat a little bit. I suppose a little bit of filing could fix that pretty easily though..