Sign in to follow this  
sigmaone

Schleyscapes; An RPG Adventure Series

Even though this isn't minis, I thought some of the rpg gamers here might be interested in this project. (I hope that's okay; I couldn't find anything against it in the guidelines.) Mike Schley has drawn many of the maps appearing in the D&D 5e supplements, and he's now created a system independent set of maps for encounters. Looks pretty neat. 

Quoting from the project page: " Schleyscapes is a system-independent RPG supplement for game masters created by fantasy artist and author Mike Schley. This initial episode sets your players out on an expedition to The Forlorn Cottage encounter site where a foul beast has staked its claim. As a series opener, it also includes an introduction to the epic world of Fernweh, where the moon never sets and strange portents abound. "

Edit: Here is the actual link to the Kickstarter

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/854158822/schleyscapes-an-rpg-adventure-series

It seems to include adventure hooks, as well as some innovating things like overlays for when PCs enter buildings & explore.  Also, there is this:

SPIDERBEAR!

758b986cab622d8d85d4bbdfe63444d2_origina

Edited by sigmaone
adding link
  • Like 1