• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      I finally managed to climb back on the painting horse. I painted this vampire to my usual tabletop standard. He'll be the leader for a Mordheim/Frostgrave/random skirmish game warband.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the last Dark Dwarf I painted for my Duergar squad. I converted a 44109, Enlarged Dark Dwarf Smiter sculpted by Bobby Jackson to make it look more like a Striker. I changed the original hammer head for a 3D printed two sided meat tenderizer and added the eye patch. Thanks to Derek feedback, I really pushed myself on this one. I think I spent something like 3 or 4 hours on the beard only. It is standing on a 2 inches square base. The ball and chain are made of Milliput and a 3mm hobby chain. Your comments are welcome. Group pictures coming soon.

• By Metalchaos
      Enlarge! Hello everyone, here are pictures of the 44109, Enlarged Dark Dwarf Smiter I completed last night. The size of this model allowed me to add more texture on the leather. I also added light effect on the face and the shield rivets. For those of you who may wonder, Dark Dwarves (Duergar) can once a day use their spell-like ability to enlarge themselves. This Bones Black model was sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• By Darcstaar
      I’ve been going through BONES I mostly in order, doing several WIP.  This was the next.  I wanted to try to improve on my OSL so he got a green magic glowing gem.  Still not great, but the idea comes across.

Link to WIP.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92763-darcstaar-vs-bones-i-ep-10-satheras/&tab=comments#comment-1965284

I didn’t bother trying to paint his eyes due to the extreme shadowing...

• By Glitterwolf
      I printed this on my Elegoo Mars, STL is from Gloomy Kid.

Vampire Lord in Bat Form, You're invited to dinner!

WIP HERE:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/

• Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)