Hasslefree HFA004 "Kat" painted as a Zenith Caste Solar for "Exalted" (picture intensive!)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      I finally managed to climb back on the painting horse. I painted this vampire to my usual tabletop standard. He'll be the leader for a Mordheim/Frostgrave/random skirmish game warband.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the last Dark Dwarf I painted for my Duergar squad. I converted a 44109, Enlarged Dark Dwarf Smiter sculpted by Bobby Jackson to make it look more like a Striker. I changed the original hammer head for a 3D printed two sided meat tenderizer and added the eye patch. Thanks to Derek feedback, I really pushed myself on this one. I think I spent something like 3 or 4 hours on the beard only. It is standing on a 2 inches square base. The ball and chain are made of Milliput and a 3mm hobby chain. Your comments are welcome. Group pictures coming soon.

• By Metalchaos
      Enlarge! Hello everyone, here are pictures of the 44109, Enlarged Dark Dwarf Smiter I completed last night. The size of this model allowed me to add more texture on the leather. I also added light effect on the face and the shield rivets. For those of you who may wonder, Dark Dwarves (Duergar) can once a day use their spell-like ability to enlarge themselves. This Bones Black model was sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• By Darcstaar
      I’ve been going through BONES I mostly in order, doing several WIP.  This was the next.  I wanted to try to improve on my OSL so he got a green magic glowing gem.  Still not great, but the idea comes across.

Link to WIP.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92763-darcstaar-vs-bones-i-ep-10-satheras/&tab=comments#comment-1965284

I didn’t bother trying to paint his eyes due to the extreme shadowing...

• By Glitterwolf
      I printed this on my Elegoo Mars, STL is from Gloomy Kid.

Vampire Lord in Bat Form, You're invited to dinner!

WIP HERE:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)