• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Londonrhino
      I am pretty new to the hobby having started painting in February. I finally worked up the courage to post one of my completed projects in the hopes of getting some feedback. So here is my painted Large Earth Elemental  from the Reaper Bones line. Any advise is very welcome as I would very much like to improve! Thanks!

• By BrokenWolf668
      Like the title say, WIP. Struggling a little with the vagueness of the sculpt, but this is an early Bones, AFAIK, so making allowances. 

• By rubegon
      I have a few WIPs that are taking forever, but I needed an alternate Kuo Toa faction for D&D tonight, so I went for it and “speed painted” these in about 4 hours.

I used both BCA Pink *and* Drow Nipple Pink as the main skin and spine colors!  Do I get bonus points for that?

Here are the ones I did a few months before that took about 4 times longer over several weekends.

• By Doug Sundseth
      Another Bones figure. I'm not entirely sure where the color scheme came from. I just started and it kind of grew. 

This is a very annoying figure to paint. The hat brim is very wide and there's detail under it that is almost impossible to get to. The same is true of the beard. But the semi-random color scheme turned into something way outside what I usually paint, but in a good way.

Bones are great for experiments, because I don't feel like I have to obsess about every detail like I would for a competition piece. And I think my quality is going up as a result.
    • By dmpv01
      Technically this is a WIP since the base is unfinished, but the figure is done-ish..

• Who's Online   16 Members, 2 Anonymous, 364 Guests (See full list)