There's a French wargame called "Alkemy" which has a faction of pseudo-Egyptian cat-people called the Khaliman Republic (or République Khalimane in the original).  A few years back I snagged a starter set of 5 resin figures I found on clearance because, well, cat people.

Currently I am involved in an elaborate and fascinating campaign combining White Wolf's World of Darkness (the one in Vampire the Masquerade second edition and Werewolf the Apocalypse) with its "Exalted" game, second edition (which was originally sold as the prehistory of the World of Darkness, although they backed away from that pretty fast).

This character is a PC for that game.  The person is a lycanthrope, or rather a feline therianthrope.  He has a human form, but I painted up the cat man because it's more fun.

This is the first small-scale non-terrain resin I've ever assembled or painted.  It was a little fiddly and I was worried about its fragility.  There are a few places with what is probably flash that I didn't have the courage to try to slice off.

Comments welcome.

WIP thread here.

DSC_0191.jpg.7345573666f964de41dec7e30689c2aa.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg.ffe30cc37e645a50d0911e3820bdacb6.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg.00215397c01566512707173249b64422.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg.9f7774042c5b32f502e6a675290282e2.jpg

DSC_0190-face.jpg.76f21ab1a5b2546489402f4c058e3a34.jpg

• Like 20
  • 8 months later...

Someone’s been “Liking” a few of my old threads.

It’s nice to come back after a time and see this with fresh eyes. I rather like the sun-dappled effect on the base.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.