SamuraiJack

Hot & Dangerous

Got my "Wyslane" email this morning, so hopefully by the end of next week I should have my figures.  Here's hoping I don't have the same issues I had with the Scale 75 KS where the PO ripped open one end of the package and lost the three 75mm figures I'd added on!  S75 replaced them but it took a couple of months, and I'd really rather not go through THAT again!

• Like 1

On 10/02/2018 at 6:02 PM, Cranky Dog said:

I wonder if the face features don't look well defined because of the shininess, a bit like how Bones don't look that detailed until primed.

Also something that strikes me is that on several pics you can see obvious lines from the original 3D printed model right on the metal mini. Makes me wonder about the end result once painted (most likely negligible).

I noticed this on mine as well. They seem fairly shallow 'though so I'm hoping they can be camouflaged with paint.

17 minutes ago, Balgin Stondraeg said:

I noticed this on mine as well. They seem fairly shallow 'though so I'm hoping they can be camouflaged with paint.

Considering that most metal minis are far from having perfectly smooth surfaces and no one makes a case about it, it should be fine.

• Like 1

Put together 7 of them. I like the sculpts. Some small pieces but nothing too bad. 

They come with metal bases but I based them on 30mm rounds. 

A4E6FA13-AD00-4B28-BCF1-957F61C93E33.jpeg

DD025873-0830-4244-936C-9C37C5328BCB.jpeg

image.jpg

• Like 9

Nice! Wish I could get the shipped email sooner rather than later!!

Between this and the hasslefree kickstarter, in getting really impatient!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eldamir said:

Nice! Wish I could get the shipped email sooner rather than later!!

Between this and the hasslefree kickstarter, in getting really impatient!!

Oh the Hasslefree stuff's really good. You'll like them when they arrive. Well worth the wait :).

• Like 3

After pinging them on KS, it seems that my order is waiting on  the 54mm metal Lagertha.  They can ship on Tuesday if I want to swap for a Resin of her, but it'll be a couple of weeks otherwise.  Going to stick with metal, I think..

On 2/21/2018 at 4:39 PM, Balgin Stondraeg said:

Oh the Hasslefree stuff's really good. You'll like them when they arrive. Well worth the wait :).

I have a few of their other minis and loved them.. patience is a virtue, right?

39 minutes ago, eldamir said:

After pinging them on KS, it seems that my order is waiting on  the 54mm metal Lagertha.  They can ship on Tuesday if I want to swap for a Resin of her, but it'll be a couple of weeks otherwise.  Going to stick with metal, I think..

I have a few of their other minis and loved them.. patience is a virtue, right?

Do you know the full phrase?

Patience is a virtue rarely found in women, even less so in men.

I got mine today. The minis look great, lots of character, and they did a great job on the packaging. I want to paint the baby godzilla separate from the base so I can scare a party with horrible loud roaring sounds (maybe even a godzilla roar recording), then drop the little guy on the table.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We figured out yesterday why we had not gotten our pledge, it ended up we hadn't followed the "how to get your pledge" instructions to the letter and had stopped a few steps short.  Hopefully our minis will be in the mail soon.

Edited by Citrine
Grammar
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

I got mine a few days ago so the shipping took about 2-3 weeks, I ordered them from Poland though I think, looking on the boxes on the minis it looks like they have a England branch too.