Fonzie

[SPLIT] Limited Edition Paints 096xx

Upsee-dahzee,

Upsee-mahzee,

Upsee-datey!

(With apologies to Spaceballs.)

Rose Gold and Sophie Champagne added.

• Like 3

I wish I'd stumbled on this thread (well, again, since I've clearly found it in the past) before spending a couple of hours trying to hunt down information about which Reapercon certain paint colors were from! :lol: I JUST finished updating my paint inventory spreadsheet, and decided to add more in my Notes section for the limited edition paints. Thank you for your lovely chart!

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

I wish I'd stumbled on this thread (well, again, since I've clearly found it in the past) before spending a couple of hours trying to hunt down information about which Reapercon certain paint colors were from! :lol: I JUST finished updating my paint inventory spreadsheet, and decided to add more in my Notes section for the limited edition paints. Thank you for your lovely chart!

Huzzah!

Don't miss out on this... https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/90205-reaper-paint-color-charts-rev-5-2020-02/

• Like 2

4 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Huzzah!

I'm not 100% on those Con years beyond the last three (especially since I've never made it to a ReaperCon).

I did research it, but I sure don't remember where I found my dates...

• Like 1

Updated for ReaperCon 2020!

I can't wait to get my hands on that commemorative set!

I could be mistaken, but they all look like repro colors from previous promos:

s375689882745422131_p3_i5_w2160.thumb.jpg.b8a77c1283c292b00a5046e3bc5b95b1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yes, these along with the three in the Swag box are all previous Reapercon colours, as are Sophie Silver and Drow Nipple Pink in the Reaper live! Triad.

Sophie has also been talking about re-creating Hallowed Orange so I am hoping we will see it again soon.  There also seem to possibly be more coming maybe on Black Friday

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Inarah said:

I could be mistaken, but they all look like repro colors from previous promos:

You are definitely not mistaken.  That boxed set will go a long way toward scratching that completionist itch.

• Like 1

Other than some colors that can't be remade because they no longer have the proper metal flake, I'm wondering if the new found popularity of Reaper paint in generally will see a decline in producing 'limited' paint colors or at least a more regular availability for them outside Reapercon weekend

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wouldn't expect them to be available all the time. 

A lot of the painters and players are geeks, and having a complete collection of something is kind of our thing. 

Making certain paints only available during special occasions or for those that do something special(such as shop during a specific period) or even as raffle prices(Twitch giveaways) is a major incentive for getting us to participate. 

• Like 1

Damn,  I have all of those "Special Edition" colors except Desert Sky and Rattlesnake Leather... but there are a bunch I'm still missing (shameless plug - see my signature lol) that I would love to see brought back for an event like this.

• Like 1

@starwarsgeek There is going to be another box of limited paints, probably on Black Friday.. I know Sadie has been working on Hallowed Orange

If I understand her correctly, they can't remake Gold Silk and Frost Satin because they dont have the same metal flake anymore.. 

• Like 1

I am happy with seasonally limited paints MUCH more than truly limited. Gets the boost in participation with chances for those who missed out to try later.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1