Reapercon Admission Tickets/Badges

Reaperbryan

1 hour ago, Aryanun said:

Doing the Reaper Hangout really helps, and you don't need a webcam to use it. You don't need to speak (like you can get a word in when @knarthex is running his mouth anyway) and even for those with social anxiety find it helpful.

I was petrified just to join the Hangouts, and still quietly pop in without a word sometimes. But seeing and hearing others does help, plus you get to know each other more, and it's like we're all sitting around a table. ^_^

Gee thanks @Aryanun. ..

But yes, coming to the hangouts and just listeningto me talk all night will likely have a beneficial effect....

And the Drow only shows up on Friday...

The Duskwarden is Saturday...

Street clothes Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday...

• Like 7

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, knarthex said:

Gee thanks @Aryanun. ..

But yes, coming to the hangouts and just listeningto me talk all night will likely have a beneficial effect....

And the Drow only shows up on Friday...

The Duskwarden is Saturday...

Street clothes Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday...

I only tease those I like ::P:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, hungerfan said:

So I am finally looking over the info for tickets in more detail.  So it looks like I don't have to get VIP Deal if I am not wanting to eat all the meals.  I can do the Premium Deal and VIP Perk Pack plus add on the Meet & Greet and BBQ night.  

If I recall from last year I can still join in on the banquets, right?  I love being there and hanging out but afraid of the meals on those two nights so I would rather bring something safe or eat afterwards as I head home.

I did the same thing your doing, even thou my ticket was a GM ticket. There are fast food place within walking distance so I'll be good for food + GASP! I'll be able to get out & get some fresh air for a bit.

I'm sure outside food is accepted even during the banquet times.

• Like 3

I'm definitely in support of asking (begging?) for a blank spot to Sharpie names on the badges please :-)

Bryan mentioned something in a post about the only gluten free option being orange....not sure if that was a joke, but I don't see anything on the page to purchase a gluten free option.  Is there such a creature?  I may be bringing a friend with Celiac's and told her I would check, but she might have to pack her own food for some of the meals.

Last thing, the way the options are listed for the VIP deal makes it look like you both choose a faction mini (in the ReaperCon Swag Bag section) AND get one of each faction (in the VIP Perk Pack section)  I'm guessing that's probably incorrect and you'd get one of each and not the plus one on top of it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matbar said:

I'm definitely in support of asking (begging?) for a blank spot to Sharpie names on the badges please :-)

Bryan mentioned something in a post about the only gluten free option being orange....not sure if that was a joke, but I don't see anything on the page to purchase a gluten free option.  Is there such a creature?  I may be bringing a friend with Celiac's and told her I would check, but she might have to pack her own food for some of the meals.

Last thing, the way the options are listed for the VIP deal makes it look like you both choose a faction mini (in the ReaperCon Swag Bag section) AND get one of each faction (in the VIP Perk Pack section)  I'm guessing that's probably incorrect and you'd get one of each and not the plus one on top of it?

The gluten free option is only available for the Sat banquet. And the number of faction minis is not an error, you'll end up with two of one faction.

• Like 5

Thanks Nakos...I finally found the right page with the gluten free info, and that is pretty cool about the extra mini.  I love the VIP Perk option because last year I wound up choosing my faction and still buying most of the other minis anyway.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matbar said:

Bryan mentioned something in a post about the only gluten free option being orange....not sure if that was a joke, but I don't see anything on the page to purchase a gluten free option.  Is there such a creature?

I thought that Orange business had something to do with button colors. IDK. 

Carrots and Sweet Potatoes are orange... 

OK it looks like I will do the VIP deal after all. ($50 for Premium Deal + $125 for VIP Perk Pack = same price as VIP deal but without any of the meals)

So on Friday and Saturday if you don't have a meal and are interested hit me up.  If it looks like there is nothing I should be eating I will happily hand over my badge/ribbon so you can eat on my behalf.

• Like 2