Reaper's 25th Anniversary Miniature - July

pcktlnt

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Kuro Cleanbrush said:

I imagine whoever the painter is is painting for all their worth trying to get it done to show off before the madness starts!

Do you think the painter that is painting for all their worth would respond better to motivating n from the carrot or the stick? Asking for a friend. 

//fought to get the above in scarcastic/kidding purple, but failed miserably 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Do you think the painter that is painting for all their worth would respond better to motivating n from the carrot or the stick? Asking for a friend. 

//fought to get the above in scarcastic/kidding purple, but failed miserably 

Presuming that that painter is probably pulling late nights painting, the carrot of sleep would probably be really attractive right now!

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, Xherman1964 said:

Reaper Linen White, Rosy Skin and Scale 75 Sahara yellow and Elven Gold are paints I finish pretty quickly.

other bottles seem to stay untouched in my collection...strange,..

Linen white is a great one, I go through it too. Also pure black, shadowed stone, golden shadow, muddy soil, walnut brown, blackened brown. But it's possible I'm a bit careless with my paints and put too much out thereby needlessly going through faster than I should.

• Like 3

Hmmm... definitely a late reveal... does that mean it is more epic so therefore has to be held off longer?

In fact, how do you do a single anniversary mini, when you are also doing a Kickstarter with tons of new minis, so that the anniversary mini gets attention?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Grayfax said:

Hmmm... definitely a late reveal... does that mean it is more epic so therefore has to be held off longer?

In fact, how do you do a single anniversary mini, when you are also doing a Kickstarter with tons of new minis, so that the anniversary mini gets attention?

Magic?

I was wondering that myself, with everything going on next month, August's mini is gonna be interesting.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

Yeah... if there is, I'm sure I'll have trouble not getting it on site...

Or if spending $40 at the Con will get you it like an online order.  But we shall know in October!

Edited by Harrek
  • Like 2

• Reaper User

The August mini will be debuted later today. We broke tradition by not reimagining an old character, but instead creating a new one. Hope nobody gets mad at us:lol:

Nevermind. This IS a reimagining. Sheesh! Too many things to keep track of right now!!!

Edited by Reaper Ron
  • Like 9