Sign in to follow this  
Werewolvians

Dwarf King on Throne Bones III

Diggy diggy hole!!!

He fits perfectly with the stony wall background.

Any trouble getting everything to stay flat and in place?

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 1

Man you got this painted already? I've got so much Bones 1 and 2 still that only a few things from 3 are high on the list. Nice job, I'm glad I got this one too. Though I wish there was a matching freestanding king figure. He just sits around all day?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pinkymadigan
      Hey all, been a while.

Quick job from Bones 4. Added a saddle, threw on a Mantic Soul Reaver cavalry rider with a head swap from Puppetswar.

• By Maledrakh
      So now that we know who won the Game of Thrones and ended up sitting down...

Dragoth the Defiler on Throne. Just look at the strength of that undead overlord! Holding his sword casually in the air with his arm outstretched, Darth Vader-style!
      This mini is from the second Bones kickstarter core set. I based it on a 50mm round lipped and put some black flock around it. Looks good!
      This one can also do double duty as a Charnel Throne scenery item for my Age of Sigmar Flesh Eater Courts Army.
      The sword simply would not stay glued to the skull I placed the tip at. That is the power of Bones plastic memory for you. I should have heat treated the thing to position it correctly before painting. Oh well. No matter.
      Reaper makes a metal version of this that presumably predates the Bones 2 kickstarter, and that has a vampire's head instead of a skeleton's skull. I wonder why they changed it to a skull for the Bones version?

"Ah! We meet again! And I see your sword is as big as mine!"

77201 Dragoth the Defiler
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013
      Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi
      Bonesium PVC.
      50mm round lipped base

• By Maledrakh
      Freja Fangbreaker. On the topic of female, form fitting armour, it turns out that the upper chest area of female dwarves is invulnerable to all kinds of piercing and slashing weapons, so it does not need any armour! Ain't it great? Presumably the prominent devils dumplings act as bumpers and the impressive cleavage does not at all act as a funnel for spears?
      Seriously though, this is a first Bones KS model, made in the softer early Bonesium. And still it has rather good detail, only slightly shallow on the quilting on the back and on the lower right hand arm armour. Which goes to show that on larger figures that has deeper details (A dwarf counting as larger? Maybe I should say wider?) Bones is a good material.

77073 Freja Fangbreaker
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 1 KS 2012
      Sculpted by Werner Klocke
      Bonesium PVC
      25mm bespoke 3D printed base
    • By Manarchist
      My first post here! I thought the bones 4 ape men would make good soldiers for my growing demonic army. Still thinking of tweaking some of the smaller details and considering also painting the armored one as a barlgura. Tried to give some texture by dry brushing orange over a black base coat for fur. I also tried to dry brush around the eyes to create a deep red glowing effect.

Shown with a human paladin for scale.
      C and c welcome but keep in mind I’m pretty new to this!

The monster Manual art for reference:

• By Lidless Eye
      Mostly aimed at Frostgrave, Ghost Archipelago, and Rangers of Shadow Deep, here's some more completed miniatures from Reaper Bones 4.

Clever girls.

Ape Attack!

"But no one ever asks, Howvern?"

They're here to harass KoRn:

I'm a big fan of the tongue-lashing sculpt.

Dreadmere's Giant Leeches, painted up to be Purple Wormlings:

• Who's Online   39 Members, 1 Anonymous, 216 Guests (See full list)