Sign in to follow this  
Werewolvians

Dwarf King on Throne Bones III

Diggy diggy hole!!!

He fits perfectly with the stony wall background.

Any trouble getting everything to stay flat and in place?

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 1

Man you got this painted already? I've got so much Bones 1 and 2 still that only a few things from 3 are high on the list. Nice job, I'm glad I got this one too. Though I wish there was a matching freestanding king figure. He just sits around all day?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheUncannyAK
      The dire crocodile, dire boar, and dire crab were one of the Bones 4 addons, and it doesn't look like they've hit retail just yet. Which is a shame, because we need more giant crabs.

The mud on the dire crocodile's base is just some water effect goo dribbled on that half of the base. The barnacles attached to the rocks on the dire crab's base were sculpted with green stuff. The rocks... those are just rocks.

• By SparrowMarie
      I'm looking for something to stick Bones, specifically Ma'al Drakar's terrain, to a wooden base. It's not thick enough, at the area I want to place it, to pin effectively.

What kind of adhesives would work? I'm thinking epoxy, maybe? I just /really/ don't want to melt it accidentally and have to buy a new one.
    • By Evilhalfling
      I just like the way the blue/black wings look.  - I did the same with the Librarian Sophie. (last month)  
      I really need to paint up one of the metal versions for contrast. 
      I'm not sure what she is serving - Meat, bread and salad is the way I painted it, but that could be cake instead. 

• By Gantrell
      Been wanting to paint this one for awhile. Love the dynamic pose! Really happy with this one.

• By Citrine
      Look at that winning smile!  He wants you to come for dinner....
      Reaper Bones Burrowing Horror (SKU 77372)
      I am sad to see the paint has rubbed off in some places, might have to try to patch that up by using some Reaper liner.

• Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)